FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe I could just be reading the bracket wrong, but OG, TL, LG and Str8 are guaranteed Top 6 now? 

correct

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are so many things to talk about and there is an argument over timezones....come on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're the man!!

Who runs that site? I'm assuming you or someone else here.

Whoever it is I'll be plus repping your posts all weekend. Having a good place for updates while at an out of town wedding is a huge help

Who runs that site? I'm assuming you or someone else here.

Whoever it is I'll be plus repping your posts all weekend. Having a good place for updates while at an out of town wedding is a huge help

I'll take the + rep, but I'm not actually sure who runs it? I believe it is someone here though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Missed most of day one as it was my girlfriend's birthday, but I'm watching through the past broadcasts now and holy shit what a brilliant Friday! Fingers crossed today and Sunday run just as smoothly. 

Rooting for Team Liquid to win (Raynguin > JD & Turk), although seeing Snakebite lift the trophy would be just as cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just looked at twitter and wow Halo and hcs were killing it yesterday with updates.

So...we have several VIPs that have come here during the tournament, good social media presence with updates, awesome filler content, high quality production, 2 steams, short down time, on schedule (maybe even ahead), quality casting, and AMAZING matches.

Sure wish I knew how to place that "we back" sign from mobile...admin edit?

Did any of you eu people last the whole stream? It must not have ended until like 4am

I went to sleep at 3:15. Pretty sure I saw all the games. Was definitely worth it even though I woke up at 9 this morning feeling terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Assuming LG loses to Optic they'll drop down to round 4 of the losers bracket right? I assume they'd be playing the winner of nV/Cp for top 4 then? 

I feel like LG might have actually had an easier bracket run if they'd lost to Splyce... They'd play FAB then likely face Str8 for top 4 which IMO sounds a lot easier than nV... Then again LG came close to beating nV before so maybe they'll make it happen this time.

Starting to agree that this bracket is a bit dodgy though.

Did NV beat any NA team ?

Nope, lost 3 - 1 to Splyce then 4 - 3 to Liquid.

Assuming LG loses to Optic they'll drop down to round 4 of the losers bracket right? I assume they'd be playing the winner of nV/Cp for top 4 then?

I feel like LG might have actually had an easier bracket run if they'd lost to Splyce... They'd play FAB then likely face Str8 for top 4 which IMO sounds a lot easier than nV... Then again LG came close to beating nV before so maybe they'll make it happen this time.

Starting to agree that this bracket is a bit dodgy though.

Nope, lost 3 - 1 to Splyce then 4 - 3 to Liquid.

If LG can clean up their slayers, it won't matter who they face. I don't see them beating optic but a losers run after that isn't out of the question. Plus I want them to beat the best teams possible so that there's no question how good they are

If LG can clean up their slayers, it won't matter who they face. I don't see them beating optic but a losers run after that isn't out of the question. Plus I want them to beat the best teams possible so that there's no question how good they are

Seems like they got the hang of slayer at the end of that Splyce series. Was a good game for LG.

why did the stream go live for a 21 min countdown?

Pretty sure its because it allows people time to get the notification that the stream is live and get in front of a screen before the games actually start. I also believe that thanks to the new stream hosting feature on twitch all the Pros can automatically have their streams go live just to host the tourney channels, which would help viewership. Especially with crossover streamers like Ninja who's audience didn't put World's on the calendar but would tune in to watch their guy.

@@RyaNoob said it yesterday tho. This countdown needs to start at 12:30 so the above process can happen with a prompt 1PM start to gameplay.

You're the man!!

VfbPZRD.gif

d701e58fdf37cceb6df8a4aa10be1d16_eyes-em

• Upvote (+1) 8

Stream starts at 1pm EST for those that can't convert time :lxthul:

Ayyyyyy