CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jokes on you I get half the cut of your premium membership.

Would you be willing to do a beyond ama? We pay in +rep

Top 5 k/d through day 1:

Royal 2 - 2.1

Snakebite - 1.6

Lethul - 1.4

Shotzzy - 1.37

Mikwen - 1.33

Frosty confirmed washed

Would you be willing to do a beyond ama? We pay in +rep

Only if it's announced in Pacific time.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Great day 1. So hyped for LG.

That being said, Optic train full speed ahead with no one stopping it. ez wins incoming 

Great day 1 for the stream. 

I enjoyed the quality and gameplay. 

Anyone mind providing a quick recap of the winners bracket action? Was unable to keep up at work (my twitter will vouch for this lol). I saw Cratos lost, which is fun.

Anyone mind providing a quick recap of the winners bracket action? Was unable to keep up at work (my twitter will vouch for this lol). I saw Cratos lost, which is fun.

A Stream

TL 4-3 nV

Str8 3-0 lead over CP, CP reverse to 3-3, Str8 close out game 7.

B Stream

LG 4-3 Splyce

OpTic had a bye.

• Upvote (+1) 4

A Stream

TL 4-3 nV

Str8 3-0 lead over CP, CP reverse to 3-3, Str8 close out game 7.

B Stream

LG 4-3 Splyce

OpTic had a bye.

Holy hell. To the VOD I go! (thanks!)

Holy hell. To the VOD I go! (thanks!)

If you missed Group Stage:

A Stream

Splyce 3-1 nV

FAB 3-0 SoaR

nV 3-0 Immunity

TL 3-0 LG

OpTic 3-0 CP

Str8 3-1 FAB with a replay game 3(?)

B Stream

CP 3-0 Supremacy

LG 3-0 LC

OpTic 3-1 Supremacy (Lost Game 1 Eden SH)

Str8 3-0 SoaR

Splyce 3-0 Immunity

TL 3-0 LC

I'm not 100% on the B Stream series scores other than OpTic, but I think it's accurate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you missed Group Stage:

A Stream

Splyce 3-1 nV

FAB 3-0 SoaR

nV 3-0 Immunity

TL 3-0 LG

OpTic 3-0 CP

Str8 3-1 FAB with a replay game 3(?)

B Stream

CP 3-0 Supremacy

LG 3-0 LC

OpTic 3-1 Supremacy (Lost Game 1 Eden SH)

Str8 3-0 SoaR

Splyce 3-0 Immunity

TL 3-0 LC

I'm not 100% on the B Stream series scores other than OpTic, but I think it's accurate.

Supremacy lost 3-1 to CP. (Fabe/str8 replay was game4)

Supremacy has been more interesting than fabe honestly. I hope they make NV work first round

It's crazy how competitive these games are. That Str8 - CP series was crazy hype. Looking forward to the rest of the games.

I hope everyone is enjoying the tournament! It's great getting on here and seeing all the positive feedback from the competitive side of the community. We hear your feedback and are making adjustments, I'm hoping for an even better day tomorrow.

While I know there were a lot of ? marks and controversies prior to this weekend, the team here has been working extremely hard. I personally have never put in more working hours in a month than I have since ME Vegas and it's great to see it paying off and people being happy with the product.

I know the team members here at ESL and 343i have been doing the same.

I know we still have a long way to go to, but it's been a long time since I have been THIS confident that we can get there.

As far as matches and gameplay, holy shit I can't believe all this happened on a Friday. Shout out to the players for the work and grind they've all been putting in to the game. There level is skill and the entertainment value from this level of competition is amazing. It makes our job casting so much easier.

I get so into this matches, I hope I make it past 40, this stress is worse for me as a spectator than when I competed. I swear I lost another 3 years tonight

Would you say the work ethic now is any different than the Halo MLG prime days? Teams are really putting in the work and the games are so competitive now I'm just wondering how it compares to your experience. You have a window into the past scene and the current scene so I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the differences both for better or for worse. Obviously there's settings discrepancies, but I'm not really asking about that. I'm wondering how the pros are different now than they were back then and what's changed in the scene as far as practice/teaming/team changes/etc.