FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Amazing if the other platforms could cover an extra 60k people.

I actually tried out most of these platforms during the first few matches. Twitch is by far the shittiest. Saw 20k viewers tops.

Facebook was damn good quality, but the chat was more annoying than twitch chat. I saw 2k viewers tops.

Beam was baller as usual, all 300 viewers seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Twitter was the only one that could get me a decent quality when I was on a bad mobile connection. I wonder how many people came this route. Seems like an excellent way to market. But No viewers count that I'm aware of.

I didn't know there was a Dashboard stream. But I always have a horrible experience with it.

Dashboard I need to confirm, I know there was talks but never got confirmation if it went live.

ESL main and Halo main facebook support will go live either Saturday or Sunday, around 5 million followers combined, I feel confident we could hit 200K+ across all platforms on champ Sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So even though Friday was really good gameplay and production wise, the winners bracket semis are the first matches of the day and the winners final is last match of the day.

1. Having winners final on Saturday is a bad idea

2. Having teams play ~ 7 hours apart is also a bad idea

Even though this event has a lot of improvements, the scheduling is still not up to par

@@Tashi on the stats page for NV, it says game 5 was Eden TS vs liquid. It was plaza. In fact is says Eden TS for every wbrd1. It wasnt

Also if we're being honest, ola has been the weakest player across the past few events for NV. He also slows them down a lot in playstyle.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Winners finals has no business being on Saturday night.

Predicting Splyce and OG to go 7 games.

yeah I've got to close tomorrow lets just put it all on sunday

for once im kinda hoping the broadcast runs late

• Upvote (+1) 1

og aren't in losers?

Hi beyond,

Feedback welcome from day 1, moving to the main stream tomorrow so would love any tips & opinions being thrown my way to make it as good as possible for the viewer... hoping this NA flu will die down by then too

Fire away!

In close games going down to the end, if we're in a listen in please just stay there. We want to to hear the teams as they close it out
  • Upvote (+1) 4

at least it's not like last year where sunday was just 2 hours of analysis followed by a 4-0 grand finals

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dashboard I need to confirm, I know there was talks but never got confirmation if it went live.

ESL main and Halo main facebook support will go live either Saturday or Sunday, around 5 million followers combined, I feel confident we could hit 200K+ across all platforms on champ Sunday.

Yeah the social networking angle has the potential to really turn esports mainstream. (More so than it already is)

Twitch will probably always be the platform of choice for the hardcore, But the virus-like reach of platforms like Twitter and Facebook can really push the envelope.

I read a comment here earlier that social media streaming isn't where you'll build a vested esports viewership, and that's true. But that IS where you'll prove your products worth to sponsors.

I'm going back and watching the matches I missed and am thinking how lucky 343/ESL are that iM have the same roster as last year. Otherwise they wouldn't have anything to show of the team

I'm going back and watching the matches I missed and am thinking how lucky 343/ESL are that iM have the same roster as last year. Otherwise they wouldn't have anything to show of the team

Really hope they do well vs fabe. Would be hype if they win.

Top 5 k/d through day 1:

Royal 2 - 2.1

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dunno. When we use COD/MLG Facebook we hit 20-30k tops for short busts. Still trying to figure out where the additional 60,000 PCU came from to hit the 80,000 (adding alpha/bravo on twitch, beam and FB was less than 25k). Do you know what the breakdown was?

Also what stat specifically was being used to put a # behind Twitter video? Their dashboard is a bit unsophisticated at this point in their video product life cycle

Solid first day.

In terms of stat I was referencing concurrents. ESL facebook seems to do pretty well on CSGO, hoping it does do well also for Halo, and no sorry do not know the full exact breakdowns, just caught up real quick on my dinner break with social team. Appretiated, more awesome games to come!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slightly off topic, but I'm a week into trying claw and I'm ready to quit. My shot is bronze level. Any other clawers in here have the same troubles at the start?

Takes a few weeks for your aim to get back to where you were.  Pretty sure I just played a lot of team snipers and it helped me get used to aiming while clawing.  Not sure why, but scufs aren't comfortable to me.  

I had reached my quota of negative votes for the day and signed up for Premium just to neg you for linking stats over a forum comment.

This is how it starts.  I went premium to neg Vin when he was having an episode and now I've been premium for months.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is how it starts.  I went premium to neg Vin when he was having an episode and now I've been premium for months.

I was only okay paying for it because it was just $2.50.  I can't swing the $5 a month.

• Upvote (+1) 2