CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CP is made of a team of people you just want to slug one into their suck hole just by looking at them.

Also, beyond just their looks they act like people who need to be popped in the mouth.

Not sure whats worse this post or the dude that upvoted it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Alright, fair play to ESL and 343. Yes the venue is small and not very grandiose but they have delivered 100% on the production. Everything is smooth, downtime is miniscule, two streams going well, analysis and casting absolutely fantastic, filler content is fresh and relevant to fans of competitive Halo.

By no means should they take this as being let off the hook however - Worlds last year was great and it all went downhill from there. But I can't lie, this event is pretty brilliant to watch. Well done guys.

They need Atlanta to go well too and make meaningful changes to game play. Then we back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would have loved to see this event in a bigger venue, but they are doing a great job with what they have to work with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure whats worse this post or the fact @IHaveIce upvoted it. lol

I liked the choice of words, it made me laugh

The crowd mics are cool, unless it's Str8 Sick's or Naded's girlfriend screeching at the top of their lungs.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can we please stop this?

People don't dislike CP or more essential Cratos because "it is the cool thing to do "  that guy did over 2 seasons a lot of shitty things, though continuing to boast about himself and lie on this board that some stuff he did, did not happen. You are surprised more people don't like him for it?

Coming from the guy who thought this was a good post.

"CP is made of a team of people you just want to slug one into their suck hole just by looking at them.

Also, beyond just their looks they act like people who need to be popped in the mouth."

• Downvote (-1) 4

Can we please stop this?

People don't dislike CP or more essential Cratos because "it is the cool thing to do "  that guy did over 2 seasons a lot of shitty things, though continuing to boast about himself and lie on this board that some stuff he did, did not happen. You are surprised more people don't like him for it?

Or maybe because he tweets racist things (almost even got his ass beat at an event cause of it).

Nah, couldn't be. I just don't like him cause I want to be "cool". Nothing wrong with being a racist (or all the other shitty things he does).

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone explain (if it's common knowledge) what the behind the scenes drama between Str8 and CP is? Other than the trash talk at Vegas. I think I might have missed something.

Well Audley said no, so nvm.

Audley said no but CP are all a-holes so it isn't difficult to guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Tip of the cap to ESL and 343. This is the production we expect, and Day 1 has the weekend off to an excellent start. Keep it up guys, good shit!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Audley said no but CP are all a-holes so it isn't difficult to guess. 

I get Cratos and Danoxide but how are Naded and Str8 Sick assholes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great Day 1 production wise, hopefully this continues to be the standard going on. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

• Upvote (+1) 1