CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And people wanted APG to retire 2 seasons ago...

Yeah that was ridiculous. He had one bad event (with a fucking concussion!!) and all of a sudden he's washed.

You'd think we were talking about Legit or something.

Just got back from the venue because I'm gonna pass the shit out but man - what a day. I was hyped for that Fab & Str8 series. 

Concerned about how seating is going to be tomorrow with more people showing up and also annoyed that there's no elevated seating. If you aren't one of the few who spent 99 bucks on a Legendary pass, you're gonna get stuck behind either a fat guy or a tall guy in the back rows, if even. Most of the seats in there are reserved and the viewing tent is awful. 

I'm sure it was posted here before but I took a picture myself when I thought the B stream was being played in there: 

eUXyTA2.jpg

Pardon the finger in the top right but this is what the screen in the viewing area looked like. 

This is where you'll need to go to watch if there are no seats available in the main stage area tomorrow :/

Is T2 filming Worlds from inside a jail cell?

• Upvote (+1) 9

you're gonna get stuck behind either a fat guy

I think you are supposed to call them big boned now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got back from the venue because I'm gonna pass the shit out but man - what a day. I was hyped for that Fab & Str8 series. 

Concerned about how seating is going to be tomorrow with more people showing up and also annoyed that there's no elevated seating. If you aren't one of the few who spent 99 bucks on a Legendary pass, you're gonna get stuck behind either a fat guy or a tall guy in the back rows, if even. Most of the seats in there are reserved and the viewing tent is awful. 

I'm sure it was posted here before but I took a picture myself when I thought the B stream was being played in there: 

eUXyTA2.jpg

Pardon the finger in the top right but this is what the screen in the viewing area looked like. 

This is where you'll need to go to watch if there are no seats available in the main stage area tomorrow :/

What the FUCK is that

Str8 is blowing this. Calling it.

I also immediately regret  crowd mics, last worlds was already irritating, either Naded or Cratos have a girlfriend that has such an annoying screaming voice

• Upvote (+1) 1

eUXyTA2.jpg

Damn can't even read the scores or names. They couldn't go out and get a couple of cheap tv's or something? Sheesh

Was it ever in doubt? First round reverse sweeping the underdog fan favorites is about to become an annual Cratos ritual.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The last team to blow a 3-0 series lead.... Str8 Rippin vs Liquid at Fall Finals.

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is that screen a fucking windows shade or something? How hard is it to setup a actual projector screen for a production company.

eUXyTA2.jpg

Is that jumbo sized mini-blinds for a projector screen?!?