CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goddamnit they play a 15 minute game and don't show damage. Honestly is there anyone that can ask for them to show it? I know I'm like a broken record at this point but Christ man why add that stat if they're just gonna ignore it 99% of the time?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Goddamnit they play a 15 minute game and don't show damage. Honestly is there anyone that can ask for them to show it? I know I'm like a broken record at this point but Christ man why add that stat if they're just gonna ignore it 99% of the time?

Because the stat is broken, isn't it?

Go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14x2SuGOtB30sQbNb87jU7FhSgFmzAQjT8iHWEriuKXY/edit?usp=sharing

@@Tashi has been updating it pretty quickly all day, it shows all the stats.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@TheSimms

• Upvote (+1) 1

And people wanted APG to retire 2 seasons ago...

he had a pretty debilitating situation that season...teaming with Maniac and all 

also the concussion

• Upvote (+1) 6

somebody just spoiled logan for me in the chat.  :salt:

You should still watch it, best comic book hero movie ever.

Such a hard series to watch, Str8 Rippin deserve to go so far but even though I dislike 3/4 of Crowd Pleasers I want to see Naded back on top...

Feel like that Game 4 was a bad move for Str8, we've seen before that this ex-PNDA team can reverse sweep on momentum alone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The casters reaction to that no scope by Royal 2 is amazing.  Love how Strongside and Simms just can't believe it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't let it get to game 7 Str8

You might.... regret it

Stop

• Upvote (+1) 1