CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Better hope @@TheSimms shouts out Teambeyond.net

Simms has always been incredible, maybe the HCS will give us our first RT of 2017 next :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just from watching this series I'd say Jimbo is the best player on fabe by far. Lots of questionable plays by the other 3. They seem to chase kills and go for individual plays instead of relying on teammates.

Changes made to servers based on feedback, addressing filling content tonight, noted on listen ins on B stream - hit me up with any more info! Also great news on the 80K lets goooooooo!!!!!

Also i wish i had a pic of the viewer tent earlier, it was rammed packed this morning. Plenty of people and audience, champ sunday is going to be loud and proud! Thanks for the support gents, hope your having fun.

Awesome work Simms, event is fantastic so far!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just from watching this series I'd say Jimbo is the best player on fabe by far. Lots of questionable plays by the other 3. They seem to chase kills and go for individual plays instead of relying on teammates.

Tufoxy is really impressing me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fabe has no feel when to pull flag at all. At least three separate times they should have had easy flag runs