CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

twitter is probably the biggest

but that would mean Twitter was 50-60k viewers. I want to see numbers first
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If these other platforms bring in like 80%+ of the traffic, why not just use those?

• Upvote (+1) 5

wait is Liquid right now the best standing team?

Liquid will have red side for all of Winners Bracket, (based off information available in Handbook, and assuming that info is followed.)

What? I highly doubt that.. though it seems I can't see numbers on all platforms

80k would put it almost on last years finals level  :ace:

edit: not being meant as negative or calling anyone a liar, just pleasantly surprised if true. 

Streams and games are great.

True. You might say I have the inside scoop. :) 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Liquid will have red side for all of Winners Bracket, (based off information available in Handbook, and assuming that info is followed.)

I thought you said they weren't reseeding after pools based on win% map% ect?

mega bloks sells a lot of halo merch, there's a reason why they keep showing that stuff

don't h8 the sponsors man, they make all this possible

Will be buying some when my boy is born. Good ad to me

• Upvote (+1) 2

If these other platforms bring in like 80%+ of the traffic, why not just use those?

Well I'm sure you and the other 20K (watching on twitter atm so don't know the viewer count) on Twitch like watching on twitch. Beam only brought in 500 viewers. FB probably good for 5K. Twitter is really only for ESL run events and I'm assuming because Twitter has been pushing it the viewer numbers are high. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

True. You might say I have the inside scoop. :)

Very cool. Where is 80,000 coming from? Did you have 60,000 PCU on Twitter? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Concurrent or Unique?

Concurrents!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Renegade looks like he gets straight As. Sitting there in his khakis with a more dad haircut than Heinz, fist bumping his teammates with perfect posture.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Renegade looks like he gets straight As. Sitting there in his khakis with a more dad haircut than Heinz, fist bumping his teammates with perfect posture.

Renegade looks like a young Mr. Rogers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would be shocked if Twitter was driving triple the engagement of Twitch especially compared to our data we have from Facebook. 

Twitter has been pushing this in a much different way than FB pushes their livestreams. Also like CyRen says I watched a good bit of TNF on Twitter because it was super easy. I'd assume more millenials would use Twitter than FB? 

I would be shocked if Twitter was driving triple the engagement of Twitch especially compared to our data we have from Facebook. 

Edit: Very cool if true, but hard to tell how successful it is without viewership #s. Also is it real PCU or drive by like twitch carousel? We lost about 75% of our CSGO Major #s from Twitch when we did a real audit and actually did responsible viewership reporting (if you see some events with 30,000,000 uniques, its due to...less stringent reporting)

on facebook you only get the stream if you follow the one hosting it, right?

People I know, who don't even follow the Halo accounts get the HWC option to watch live on twitter

I know it does sound crazy, but even I watched a decent amount of Thursday Night Football games on twitter.

So twitter is the future.

please god no