CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

thank goodness for a sinus infection keeping me home. whats going on with these awesome streams and lack of hw2 ads? it amazing. my only request would be a ticker at the bottom of the stream to keep up with the other series scores but other that that this is looking like an incredible weekend. and holy hell nv wake up

time for some luminosity on B stream (how ive wanted to say B stream!)

bubu answered both questions with, "we're just here to play some halo." I bet that's his response to every question from this point on lol

thank goodness for a sinus infection keeping me home. whats going on with these awesome streams and lack of hw2 ads? it amazing. my only request would be a ticker at the bottom of the stream to keep up with the other series scores but other that that this is looking like an incredible weekend. and holy hell nv wake up

"sinus infection"  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

bubu answered both questions with, "we're just here to play some halo." I bet that's his response to every question from this point on lol

Hes just here so he dont get fined 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Clutch has always been good.

I like this Joshua Gray bloke as an interviewer 10/10

Joshua Gray is one of the best hosts in the business.

He used to work for MLG as a host for StarCraft.  Then he got a job working for WarGaming and hosted World of Tanks tournaments (this may seem like a joke, but WoT is HUGE in Russia.)  Then he ended up at ESL.

He takes his shit very seriously and always delivers.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BUBU like

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Walshy pointing out dem facts it's mind boggling why nV never pushes for triple caps.

nV started hot and a decent trip cap is what got Splyce back in the game