CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Great Truth CTF game, at work so I can't really watch as much as I want but have am carpooling down to a LAN later today and get to watch the whole time since I don't have to drive  :simms:

i didnt. i loved the MLG days where we had bo11

That was only if teams met up twice

Best of 7 pool play is a bit much but whatever

Shotzzy shitting :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The API can pull everything, my understanding is it's the "local servers" and "dev boxes" that are the issue. No idea why, would think they could still implement the API with local servers and dev boxes and pull the data. But looks like nobody took the time (or put it on a list for the devs).

I hoped it'd have everything, glad it does, not surprised it's a 'local server' limitation. 

Do we know if the Devbox "LAN" solution is one 343 came up with on their own? if it is they really should have been able to have the API work with that, 

you bring up a great point though, it may not have even been on a requirements doc for the devs working on the Devbox "LAN", 343 Management strikes again?

Long time lurker here. SO SO SO impressed with the production quality of this right now. Far and away the best thing I've seen in terms of Halo streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was only if teams met up twice

Best of 7 pool play is a bit much but whatever

Shotzzy shitting :ace:

Pool play eliminates 4 teams so I'd say bo7 is justified

I was waiting for the seating to become an issue. They sold more tickets than there is area at the main stage because of the "Viewing area" with TV's I would assume.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would have been smart to put optic first or second match on main. Start off the broadcast with strong viewership.

Long time lurker here. SO SO SO impressed with the production quality of this right now. Far and away the best thing I've seen in terms of Halo streaming.

Agreed, I'm really enjoying it. However, is the audio not reversed for you (left is right, right is left)? Maybe it's on my end...

After playing hundreds of games in Proving Grounds, watching this amazing HWC gameplay only makes me even more excited for seeing what these guys do with new radar. 

• Upvote (+1) 9