CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know it just started and its still early, but this so far has been the best halo streams ive watched. Presentation, graphics etc  on both streams are top notch.  :weback:

love these pre-game ones.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it just started and its still early, but this so far has been the best halo streams ive watched. Presentation, graphics etc  on both streams are top notch.  :weback:

Came here to say this. So excited! 

Does anyone else hate that they call Crowd Pleaser's - CP?  

I used to visit 4chan a bit years ago - and that acronym has been completely ruined because of that :(

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You take a picture of the screen and hand them to some pleb to do the data entry.

Someone should learn how to automate the process though...

i haven't bothered to ever look at Halo's API buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 343 could certainly make it so the API has everything we'd need to automate something like that. 

And if it already has all the pertinent method calls then i'd guess there's a 'local server' limitation (or laziness) that prevents this from already existing with LAN events.

I'm not sure if it's an incorrect perception of mine, but it always seems like data could be handled/tracked better (first party support that is, the places like HDH are just crazy awesome)

i haven't bothered to ever look at Halo's API buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 343 could certainly make it so the API has everything we'd need to automate something like that. 

And if it already has all the pertinent method calls then i'd guess there's a 'local server' limitation (or laziness) that prevents this from already existing with LAN events.

I'm not sure if it's an incorrect perception of mine, but it always seems like data could be handled/tracked better (first party support that is, the places like HDH are just crazy awesome)

The API can pull everything, my understanding is it's the "local servers" and "dev boxes" that are the issue. No idea why, would think they could still implement the API with local servers and dev boxes and pull the data. But looks like nobody took the time (or put it on a list for the devs).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, I wish we'd go back to bo5 tbh

i didnt. i loved the MLG days where we had bo11

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought that flag drop at the end was going to bite Splyce in the butt.