CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd be a huge dick if I asked for someone to link me a schedule/bracket that's probably been linked 100 times by now

with that said, I really need someone to link me a bracket/schedule

also, inB4 Immunity comes out of pools

Walsh saying the same thing I said weeks ago

Liquid is the 2nd best team but nV has a better chance to beat Optic.

I'd be a huge dick if I asked for someone to link me a schedule/bracket that's probably been linked 100 times by now

with that said, I really need someone to link me a bracket/schedule

Fw8DTaS.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright, who wants upvotes? I've got 250 or so of them burning a hole in my proverbial pocket.

I still don't understand this team change. Did the Ogres just get upset that they weren't winning as easily as before so they made a rash decision? I don't know if I'll ever understand that decision.

Personal issues, plus Walshy was not that good at H3 honestly (he was the weak link on all of his teams in H3, imo).  

Anyway, sad to see Tapping Buttons couldn't make it in the end ... sigh

My god if the matches are supposed to start at 1 est, start the pregame at 12:30 est. When they get behind schedule, this will be one of the, I'm sure, many reasons.

This has been going on since forever (know you usually go to event) - most have said similar stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it just started and its still early, but this so far has been the best halo streams ive watched. Presentation, graphics etc  on both streams are top notch.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really makes you think. I doubt H5 changes in any real capacity between now and H6 (besides the new radar possibly), but I really hope they'd realize that this game could improve drastically with some minor changes that make a big difference.

idk.   I think the new radar might open the door to some changes like removal of ARs from starting loadout.  Moving to the new radar has to happen, i dont see how they could keep it the same.  But i also don't see how they could justify using that radar in every playlst which would kind of shatter their universality, which has been slowly eroding over the last few months.

• Upvote (+1) 1