CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is that meme exactly?

Some smug asshole.

Quoted for visibility.

What are you making visible?

The fact that they changed something and (as noted at the bottom), informed the players and management of the teams?  I wasn't forwarded the change because I'm not on the mailing list and Liquid's manager did not think to forward me that one.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lmao, this is exactly the same set up as mine... SQL Query and all.

I sit by the Corporate Controller and the guy has the nerve to use a standing desk... like calm down Eagle Eyes

• Upvote (+1) 2

Crazy how good Reach got with 2 simple changes

It really makes you think. I doubt H5 changes in any real capacity between now and H6 (besides the new radar possibly), but I really hope they'd realize that this game could improve drastically with some minor changes that make a big difference.

Just looks like it'll be a pain in the arse.

He's got almost every stat on there, shots landed/fired, # or perfects, # of headshots etc.

You take a picture of the screen and hand them to some pleb to do the data entry.

Someone should learn how to automate the process though...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was being genuine, but I'm sorry if it came across otherwise.

Oh, no, no worries! Just wanted to make sure your question got answered before the post dump of HWC begins.

Walshy looking dapper.  :walshy:

The stream quality looks good (at least to me). Desk is nice and the posters behind it.

It's unfortunate that the event is set up in such a way that most of the international teams likely won't play eachother.

I'd like to see where the best of EU, LAT and ANZ stand against eachother. Even just a show match like they had at MLG Dallas '12 would be cool.

No one has even mentioned Kansas City/St. Louis BBQ yet.  You guys don't know what you're missing.

Who would wanna argue over about a losers bracket match up?

Memphis BBQ >>>>

• Upvote (+1) 1