CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No one has even mentioned Kansas City/St. Louis BBQ yet.  You guys don't know what you're missing.

This is dangerous...do we really want to get started with the BBQ argument? Maybe we should wait til the off season. I feel like i'm on r/cfb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one has even mentioned Kansas City/St. Louis BBQ yet.  You guys don't know what you're missing.

Carolina BBQ > KC BBQ 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

might make a thread for it but Meg, an OG halo player is hosting a weekend long CE LAN today-sunday/monday morning in South NJ. Will be streamed, most likely will be a group that plays some of the new h1 maps. About 15 of us will be there and are a mixed group in terms of skill, but both Prime and Poonmaster will be there. For those unaware those are two top players that are long time veterans.

edit: To clarify prime + poon's skill, they finished third at BL5 beating Nistic and Jownz.

• Upvote (+1) 2

An average of a 1000 or so listeners roughly.. more than I would of thought. Not too bad comparatively to the average number of viewers we have across all tournament/league streams. 

Personally, I don't see the appeal in a podcast in purely audio form. 

I love audio podcasts...perfect for when you're driving, running, working on a paper, playing a game etc.  Video podcasts are fine if you're sitting behind your computer, but that's about it.  

I started out listening to the HCS podcast but it's so boring....it's the Mike and Mike of podcasts.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jdots work setup today:

LEFT screen (the one visible to casual passerby):  Some random SQL query that does absolutely nothing but looks like I'm working intensely

RIGHT screen (the one visible only to me):  

MOTHA FUGGIN WORLDS AND SIMMS SPINNING HEAD ON A STICK.

It's time.  Let the dankness that is this weekend begin.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HYPE

-ahhhhhhDot out

lmao, this is exactly the same set up as mine... SQL Query and all.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I love audio podcasts...perfect for when you're driving, running, working on a paper, playing a game etc.  Video podcasts are fine if you're sitting behind your computer, but that's about it.  

I started out listening to the HCS podcast but it's so boring....it's the Mike and Mike of podcasts.

You take that back about Mike & Mike.  And use an ampersand pleb  :kappa:

lmao, this is exactly the same set up as mine... SQL Query and all.

I wonder what percentage of people here work in IT in some form? At least 3 on this page alone. I work in software support (shoot me in the face), moving to QA in a few weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Mhunterjr Read this Twitter thread for explanation about how Pools seed Bracket (complete with examples):

Str8 Rip Van Winkle

Also fuck all y'all, this joke about Ace was a banger.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:fire: OH IT'S FUCKING LIT BOYS  :fire:

this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

i went to the store to buy snacks and some crack head started following me home until i confronted him... that was kinda scary

lesson: don't go outside

well? what the hell did he say! Don't leave me hangin

W04HVSy.gif

I know i am a couple of days behind and HWC hypeeee!!! But there will never be a time i will see this used correctly and not upvote it. This this and simms sexy spinning head lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2

i went to the store to buy snacks and some crack head started following me home until i confronted him... that was kinda scary

lesson: don't go outside

Good thing you're 6'4" and fully tatted

• Upvote (+1) 7

might make a thread for it but Meg, an OG halo player is hosting a weekend long CE LAN today-sunday/monday morning in South NJ. Will be streamed, most likely will be a group that plays some of the new h1 maps. About 15 of us will be there and are a mixed group in terms of skill, but both Prime and Poonmaster will be there. For those unaware those are two top players that are long time veterans.

Damn, i wish we had some CE LANs in the UK.  Im considering building a collection of OG xboxs so i can start setting some stuff up.  Could take a while though.

well? what the hell did he say! Don't leave me hangin

i signed up for a discount card when i was checking out and as i was leaving the guy was standing at the exit so i had to walk around him, i leave and i see him walking the same direction as me, i started walking faster and then he started walking faster and then called out my name (which was strange cause idk him obviously, he was eavesdropping when i was signing up) so i turn around and loudly said "what do you want" and he backed up a little and said "hey man i just wanted to know what the time was" and then he turned around and i dipped the fuck outta there

i wasn't too worried cause he was small and the fire department was less than a block away so i knew worst case i could run there

i'm just glad i'm home and it's over, i can't die today of all days 

trying to defend how disgusting NJ is and you have to go and post his.  :mj:

it's AC so it shouldn't count tbh

Good thing you're 6'4" and fully tatted

i'm a bxr blackbelt 

Dude was just looking for a 1v1. You shoulda at least invited him to your octagon lobby and deleted that nerd.

shrekt

• Upvote (+1) 7

Holy shit, we've hit a whole new level of dank this morning.

And I'm already out of upvotes  :mj:

Nevertheless, HWC HYPE LETS FUGGIN GOOOOOOOOO

IyN7ecm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah that's why I said personally. All those things you listed, are things I prefer to use music with instead. I'm not sure why they can't do both really. Edit out any segment that is visually dependent like a highlight reel. 

Holy shit, we've hit a whole new level of dank this morning.

And I'm already out of upvotes  :mj:

Nevertheless, HWC HYPE LETS FUGGIN GOOOOOOOOO

IyN7ecm.gif

Get TB PREMIUM today for one easy payment of $4.99!

• Upvote (+1) 1