CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So LG haven't practiced in a week. I can't see this tournament going well for them.

Has anyone figured out why they haven't been practicing?

All we know is they haven't practiced online all week. The only 2 days they could have done that were Tuesday and Wednesday as Ninja was at an H1Z1 tournament all weekend and didn't get home until Monday night. They probably got some practice in yesterday on "LAN".

Just unfortunate how the schedules lined up.

Also, rip mobile data this weekend

RIP, was walking back to the hotel and a text message came in, i thought it was wierd as i dont have an international plan and airplane mode enabled - or so i thought... "Thanks for using 7MB of data, you have been charged £5 for every 1MB" tldr, memes are expensive gents.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have you had Krispy Kreme?

Yup! To die for.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yup! To die for.

Currently on the phone with the bank to tell them that someone didn't steal my card info and order all this food in Los Angeles, it was me. 

Fft if you like paying over a quid for one bloody doughnut, better off going too greggs mate. 

Currently at work, checking my clock every 5 minutes to see if its 1:00 est yet.

I tried setting my clock 4 hours ahead... didn't work. 

Just letting everyone know in case they were thinking about trying that.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Currently at work, checking my clock every 5 minutes to see if its 1:00 est yet.

also at work, also checking the clock. but that's cause i'm leaving around 11:45 to go home so i can watch from there :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 3

also at work, also checking the clock. but that's cause i'm leaving around 11:45 to go home so i can watch from there :ace:

I work at home with my home PC next to my work PC.  As long as i just nudge the mouse of my work PC every few minutes... nobody will know and I dont have to use PTO

• Upvote (+1) 6

I

Fft if you like paying over a quid for one bloody doughnut, better off going too greggs mate. 

I don't even know how much it costs. I just went with friends and they paid the bill. I only ate one before I felt like death because it was brunch. Is eating Doughnuts for breakfast/lunch a common thing in America?

Either way - fucking Worldssssssssssssssssssssss today. HYPE. 

I work at home with my home PC next to my work PC.  As long as i just nudge the mouse of my work PC every few minutes... nobody will know and I dont have to use PTO

Qw8Uqss.jpg

Is eating Doughnuts for breakfast/lunch a common thing in America?

yes

• Upvote (+1) 4

I

I don't even know how much it costs. I just went with friends and they paid the bill. I only ate one before I felt like death because it was brunch. Is eating Doughnuts for breakfast/lunch a common thing in America?

Either way - fucking Worldssssssssssssssssssssss today. HYPE. 

Typically breakfast.

1m00ir.jpg

first attempted meme post....

Whatchu mean?  :simms:

:fire: OH IT'S FUCKING LIT BOYS  :fire:

ifiMWXS.gif

:fire:  :simms:   :fire:  :simms:   :fire:  :simms:   :fire:

Holy, my dream became reality. 

Thanks dude. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

very nice. I do something similar when i WFH (like later today!) since i run Lync on my home machine i don't have to be active on the remote connection since i never show as 'away' as long as i'm at my computer.

and even then, i've got enough monitors at home so it's simple to watch & work. i just don't get much done while watching such good matches

Yup! To die for.

When you come to the South I'll bring you to Waffle House, Cookout, and the other wondrous "regional icons" we have in store for you. You'll die and go to Food Heaven. 

Qw8Uqss.jpg

yes

Typically breakfast.

This country is weird.

When you come to the South I'll bring you to Waffle House, Cookout, and the other wondrous "regional icons" we have in store for you. You'll die and go to Food Heaven. 

:ace:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Work from 10:30am to 7:00pm today and tomorrow. :stern:

Hopefully all the big matches start later in the day, but I just want to watch everything live. I'm less excited about Sunday.

Is eating Doughnuts for breakfast/lunch a common thing in America?

There's a place near me called Krumpe's Do-nuts that's only open Sunday-Friday 7pm - 2am.

I'm not sure if that fully answers your question but there you go.

EDIT:

I just want a team outside of Optic, nV, and TL to finish top 3.  Need some more variety.

Str8 top 1 

From my limited understanding of America (been to NYC a few times but that's it), breakfast in the USA is what we would consider dessert in the UK :P

And dessert in the USA is just on another level entirely.

• Upvote (+1) 3

From my limited understanding of America (been to NYC a few times but that's it), breakfast in the USA is what we would consider dessert in the UK :P

We are very fat over in the USA. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

There is nothing better than having an all-American breakfast at a classic 24/7 diner. 

• Upvote (+1) 5