CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just found out I have to fly out for work this weekend, I reckon I'll catch most of the weekend fine but I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss all of Friday with the travelling. Do we have the links for the "alpha/bravo" stream so I can catch up on the past broadcasts in the hotel when I land? (Ideally so I do not know any of the results and can live in ignorant bliss pretending it's real-time)

Kind of annoyed because I missed most of last worlds as well and I'm actually really hyped to watch this time and then work fucks me with a last minute assignment  :huh:

Although I don't post here a lot (or at all really) I do check in almost every day and it's amazing to see the community still alive and kicking, despite the extreme levels of toxicity  :tongue:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Amazing sushi/seafood>>>fast food.

Of course it is. Even low level sushi is better than fast food. The problem is it costs anywhere from $30-50 to fill yourself up on sushi where as at Five Guys you're full on $10.

Australia has an extremely similar obesity rate to America...

Why is everything you say so wrong??

But he doesn't know that!

Everyone here looks like Ryan Reynolds and Genie Bouchard. It's great.

• Upvote (+1) 4

But he doesn't know that!

Everyone here looks like Ryan Reynolds and Genie Bouchard. It's great.

Bouchard reminds me of Joss Stone.

P.S. Lou Malnati's is overrated.

I don't even know you, but I hate you. Don't ever say that again.

I like that we have a "Rock, Paper, Scissors" BIG 3 in the HWC right now. Makes things very interesting.

yeah, Optic is Rock and Scissors, and Liquid/nV each get half a piece of loose leaf :kappa:

Nah, I really do hope it ends up being a great one all the way to the finish.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just found out I have to fly out for work this weekend, I reckon I'll catch most of the weekend fine but I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss all of Friday with the travelling. Do we have the links for the "alpha/bravo" stream so I can catch up on the past broadcasts in the hotel when I land? (Ideally so I do not know any of the results and can live in ignorant bliss pretending it's real-time)

Kind of annoyed because I missed most of last worlds as well and I'm actually really hyped to watch this time and then work fucks me with a last minute assignment  :huh:

Although I don't post here a lot (or at all really) I do check in almost every day and it's amazing to see the community still alive and kicking, despite the extreme levels of toxicity  :tongue:

I believe it's Alpha: twitch.tv/halo for Alpha and twitch.tv/ESL_Halo for Bravo. 

Haven't seen this video posted, my bad if it was.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not much food in the house, no spare cash for take-out, 11pm at night...

FUCK this thread I am so hungry right now :mj:

someone get this man a burger

• Upvote (+1) 4

While we still are on the burger discussion, how does everyone feel about eggs on them? I personally love that shit even though it is absolutely garbage for you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

please stop making spinny faces. It was great when it was just simms but now this maymay has been butchered.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not much food in the house, no spare cash for take-out, 11pm at night...

FUCK this thread I am so hungry right now :mj:

where you at fam I'll send you a pizza

Stuck in the hotel lobby for an hour and I'm just waiting for a pro to walk in, so I can freak out and do absolutely nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 7