CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where are all the British people to back me up when I say Nandos?

HERE

If you get anything less than 'hot' sauce you aren't a true man

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly feel sorry for his teammates Ninja still found time to stream H1 yesterday but practicing for a million dollar tournament fuck that. :kappa:

best case for LG is they get 5th/6th and $35,000 split 4 ways before paying the coach (if they do). Ninja makes more $$$ than that in 10 days of streaming H1. Impeccable business decision IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

best case for LG is they get 5th/6th and $35,000 split 4 ways before paying the coach (if they do). Ninja makes more $$$ than that in 10 tens of streaming H1. Impeccable business decision IMO.

ur trolling attempts are getting worse

• Upvote (+1) 2

ur trolling attempts are getting worse

so now stating facts is trolling? Oh, I forgot this is Trumps Merica now so I guess it is.

• Downvote (-1) 13

I honestly feel sorry for his teammates Ninja still found time to stream H1 yesterday but practicing for a million dollar tournament fuck that. :kappa:

The last day they couldn't play because.victory couldn't get on.

Still, ninja having a h1 tourney the week before worlds doesn't help at all

• Upvote (+1) 1

My small college town had two restaurants that are pretty famous (in-state famous anyways) for their burgers, and I moved from there to a town with Five Guys and a couple small-time burger joints.

Arkansas is not a friendly place if you want to keep a relatively healthy lifestyle, love hamburgers, and have no self control.

Oh yeah Optic top 1. 

were you at arkansas tech?

• Upvote (+1) 1

so now stating facts is trolling? Oh, I forgot this is Trumps Merica now so I guess it is.

Im willing to bet you wouldn't get negged as much if you had lets say Snakebite on your avi instead of Cratos
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm hungry after reading this thread, and not to compete either.

NJ brothers, do we even have any unique fast food joints over here? @@Moses_FPS @@Infinity @@mediabrute. We are just known for our amazing Pizza, Bagles (everything bagels) TaylorHam/PorkRoll and Diners I guess. Jersey City just opened up a Krispy Creme, no idea if there are other stores.

I'll be LANing Halo CE this entire weekend but will be watching the stream on my phone to stay updated and support the scene. Kinda indifferent as to who actually wins, I've always been a huge FB fan while rooting for the underdogs and that's kinda the same today. Love that Optic is a dynasty in h5 but would love to seem them upset by another group.

Diners. We are known for our diners, pork roll/taylor ham egg and cheese, and that's about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Diners. We are known for our diners, pork roll/taylor ham egg and cheese, and that's about it.

And the guido's version of poutine, Disco Fries.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chicken tender rankings from a highly dedicated tendies consumer:

1. Zaxby's

2. Publix

3. Popeye's

Depending on the day or batch, I will agree to any order of the above three.

4. Raising Cane's (I admittedly do not consume these enough due to my Atlanta residence)

5. Church's (underrated, imo)

Chick-fil-a tendies are soggy trash but certainly consumable if desperate.

Please refrain from @-ing this premium member's Team Beyond account.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think it would be cool if HCS did a free-to-enter March Madness style bracket contest with a prize for the winner. Any way we can do a Team Beyond one?

• Upvote (+1) 1

yZZbmmZ.jpg

We gotta do something like this now.

Note: I did not make this. The choices made on the graphic do not reflect my personal opinions.

Look at the right side

HOW DID ARBYS MAKE THE LIST? I DEMAND ANSWERS

• Upvote (+1) 3

I find it hilarious that 1) you PREDICT, LG will finish 5/6th and consider that a fact. 2) You also SUSPECT that this limited earning potential influenced Ninja's decision to stream h1z1 and also consider that a fact.

Then you compare a rejection of your baseless insinuations to be a symptom of life in Trump's America.

Irony is, you ARE the trump in this analogy.

Back on topic:

Not complaining, but I also find it hilarious that less than 24hrs before a million dollar halo tourney, fast food has dominated the discussion. I think I'll try smash burger tonight for the first time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I find it hilarious that 1) you PREDICT, LG will finish 5/6th and consider that a fact. 2) You also SUSPECT that this limited earning potential influenced Ninja's decision to stream h1z1 and also consider that a fact.

Then you compare a rejection of your baseless insinuations to be a symptom of life in Trump's America.

Irony is, you ARE the trump in this analogy.

Back on topic:

Not complaining, but I also find it hilarious that less than 24hrs before a million dollar halo tourney, fast food has dominated the discussion. I think I'll try smash burger tonight for the first time.

Well remember. All kinds of people think their opinions are facts 

Boogie Burger in Indianapolis and Ray's Tavern in Reading, Michigan are the best burgers i've had.

I think Optic wins but i'm really hoping for some surprises. 

Tick-Tock Diner is where it's at. And get out of here with calling it Pork Roll, it is only referred to as Taylor Ham #NorthNJ

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dank chicken tender rankings which I mostly agree with

If you are ever around Augusta, go to Wifesaver's. You won't be disappointed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember this video. So many names.

:tear:

That Simms guy was from the UK too. Coincidence? :simms:

Simms is Kaiser soze :apg: