CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Teams, Standings, Schedules, Brackets - http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/worldchampionship/  :fire:

Also full weekend schedule below. Any questions let me know boys, ill try do my best to answer as ever.

The Bracket Stage bracket doesn't look like it's right. The first round of Winner's has 16 teams... If that round is removed from the graphic it looks good for 2 top from each group going to Winner's "round 1" and bottom team from group going to Loser's "round 1", which I believe is what's supposed to happen.

To make things better, I'm more of a steak guy.

how do you like it cooked....

how do you like it cooked....

In before well done with ketchup  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

edit: fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 6

In before well done with ketchup :simms::simms::simms:

edit: fuck.

Ketchup is awful.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just like last year, I really want to see the international teams do well, but man it's hard to root against NA pros I've been following for years. :( Best of luck to everyone competing.

Five Guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote (+1) 2

Always always ALWAYS swap the coleslaw for an extra cup of Cane's sauce.

They swapped the Cane's sauce containers to smaller ones! I was devastated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That moment when you go premium only to find out the site owner is a Commie Scab

9FdPEYs.gif

Commie Scab is from workaholics right?

And a premium member?

You sir are a national treasure. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Y'all are crazy. It's about breakfast food.

Saus in Boston gets a shoutout for sure, but Big G's waaaay out in Winslow, Maine is literally the best place for any sort of breakfast food. It has pancakes the size of toddlers.

Burgers are nice, but anyone that thinks they outrank breakfast foods has a very sadly misplaced set of values in life.

I don't eat breakfast. Unfertilized chicken embryos in just about everything. Not a fan. 

Of course, I eat cookies and cake, so I guess I'm just a big fat hypocrite. 

I am now enlightened. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dick's Drive In up near Seattle has some really good fries, burgers, shakes etc. Would definitely reccomend if any of you are ever up there. 

Optic top 1 btw

• Upvote (+1) 1

They swapped the Cane's sauce containers to smaller ones! I was devastated.

Canes is the truth but they seriously are trolling with the sauce sizes, they give you 1 little sauce for like 3 full sized tenders and some bread.

Cmon fam.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I worked at Wendy's for 3 years. 

Meat is always refrigerated, never frozen for burgers. Just about everything is made fresh, including things like bacon...Red Robin microwaves pre-cooked/frozen bacon. I learned that the hard way a few years back when the bacon on my burger was cold and appeared uncooked, and they told me "don't worry, it's pre-cooked, we just forgot to warm it up". Not joking. 

Stay away from the chili at Wendy's. The meat in it is the leftover burnt shit that gets thrown in a drawer after sitting on the grill too long. It gets frozen, usually for a few months, and then boiled to heat it back up for chili. Really gross. 

Also worked at Wendy's for a while and can confirm it's old hamburgers, but I never saw it get frozen and reused.  I still love the chili. 

nV top1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ketchup is awful.

In Australia, Ketchup is called Tomato Sauce, and if you ask for lemonade you're getting something similar to sprite (or sprite if that's what they sell).

We also have things called Meat Pies and Sausage Roll (although they have these in the U.K. too) and we don't say Shrimp because they're actually called Prawns.

I get a feeling people are gonna read this post and think "And that's why you're on an island in the middle of nowhere"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Best FAST food burger in the Midwest is Culvers in my opinion. Not an extremely greasy meal like Five Guys.

This post went unnoticed for some reason, but Culvers is amazing... if you can find one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hungry after reading this thread, and not to compete either.

NJ brothers, do we even have any unique fast food joints over here? @@Moses_FPS @@Infinity @@mediabrute. We are just known for our amazing Pizza, Bagles (everything bagels) TaylorHam/PorkRoll and Diners I guess. Jersey City just opened up a Krispy Creme, no idea if there are other stores.

I'll be LANing Halo CE this entire weekend but will be watching the stream on my phone to stay updated and support the scene. Kinda indifferent as to who actually wins, I've always been a huge FB fan while rooting for the underdogs and that's kinda the same today. Love that Optic is a dynasty in h5 but would love to seem them upset by another group.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Steak n shake Frisco melt is top tier and I would put up against any burger.

Lg hasn't practiced in a week. Let's see what happens

Man only two people have mentioned Culver's. I'm devastated. Culver's is so good. Only second to Whataburger.

Whataburger is the National Burger of Texas. So damn good

• Upvote (+1) 4