CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is that the place where instead of fries you can order a lot of weird stuff like nuggets and a quesadilla instead and its the same price?

Yep, Cook Out trays are dirt cheap and have more variety than any other similar deal I've seen. It was the best drunk food in college. Plus their milkshakes are amazing.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Is that the place where instead of fries with your burger you can order a lot of weird stuff like nuggets and a quesadilla instead and its the same price?

Yeah they also have like 100 milkshake flavors

• Upvote (+1) 1

I worked at Wendy's for 3 years. 

Meat is always refrigerated, never frozen for burgers. Just about everything is made fresh, including things like bacon...Red Robin microwaves pre-cooked/frozen bacon. I learned that the hard way a few years back when the bacon on my burger was cold and appeared uncooked, and they told me "don't worry, it's pre-cooked, we just forgot to warm it up". Not joking. 

Stay away from the chili at Wendy's. The meat in it is the leftover burnt shit that gets thrown in a drawer after sitting on the grill too long. It gets frozen, usually for a few months, and then boiled to heat it back up for chili. Really gross. 

and never eat fish on a monday

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a southeastern chain but CookOut is at least Wendy's tier if not better.

Can confirm, Cookout is legit. 

Whenever I roll through NC I always look for Cookout and BOJANGLES (lol) We dont have either in the midwest for some reason.

OT: Crowd Pleasers to win worlds and Cratos's speech after winning $1Mill will trigger everyone into oblivion. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

OT: Crowd Pleasers to win worlds and Cratos's speech after winning $1Mill will trigger everyone into oblivion. 

That would be the best and the worst way for this to end.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I do marketing for a lawn and tree company. Tell me, if I release a post in winter when there's snow on the ground and say something to the effect of, 'Make sure you're mowing!' Is that a good post or a bad one? Social media marketing is about the right content, at the right time, to make $$$$$. 

Just because they finally post something, doesn't mean it's a good post.

g8o1dZV.gif

I GOT THIS ONE. It's a good choice because it's coming up to Christmas and you're marketing to middle aged children buying for their parents:

"is it MOWING OUTSIDE! make sure you pick up this AW E S O M E mower for just $399.99!

Buy now and you'll get a complementary tiny Christmas tree.

MOW MOW MOW! MERRY CHRISTMAS"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all are crazy. It's about breakfast food.

Saus in Boston gets a shoutout for sure, but Big G's waaaay out in Winslow, Maine is literally the best place for any sort of breakfast food. It has pancakes the size of toddlers.

Burgers are nice, but anyone that thinks they outrank breakfast foods has a very sadly misplaced set of values in life.

Best FAST food burger in the Midwest is Culvers in my opinion. Not an extremely greasy meal like Five Guys.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guys can we please take this discussion to the HCS Burgers, Fries, and Shakes thread? It's gotten so bad that even if there was a Halo tournament this very weekend, I might not even know about it with all this off-topic posting.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Meanwhile in Canada our overlord Tim Hortons destroys everyother fast food place.

• Upvote (+1) 4

g8o1dZV.gif

I GOT THIS ONE. It's a good choice because it's coming up to Christmas and you're marketing to middle aged children buying for their parents:

"is it MOWING OUTSIDE! make sure you pick up this AW E S O M E mower for just $399.99!

Buy now and you'll get a complementary tiny Christmas tree.

MOW MOW MOW! MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Exactly.

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

my favorite drunk food/fast food was raising cane's chicken fingers. it a louisiana chain thats scattered around a few other states. its like crack. no other way to describe how good and addictive it is. just chicken fingers, texas toast, iced tea and an amazing garlic mayo

Raising-Canes.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

canes is churchs right? like rallys is checkers & hardees is carl jr? if not, i need to try this legendary and fabled canes chicken

my favorite drunk food/fast food was raising cane's chicken fingers. it a louisiana chain thats scattered around a few other states. its like crack. no other way to describe how good and addictive it is. just chicken fingers, texas toast, iced tea and an amazing garlic mayo

Raising-Canes.jpg

Always always ALWAYS swap the coleslaw for an extra cup of Cane's sauce.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Always always ALWAYS swap the coleslaw for an extra cup of Cane's sauce.

Vinegar cole slaw is one of my new favorite condiments

Good news, bad news Beyond fam.

Good news: I kicked ass in my interview, and got offered the job. 

Bad news: I had to cancel my last minute trip to World's because a family member just got out of rehab (which is also good news though).

Sweet! Damn :( Stay clean fam 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That moment when you go premium only to find out the site owner is a Commie Scab

9FdPEYs.gif

To make things better, I'm more of a steak guy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1