CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Update:

This is a great tweet. 

This is like the first good hype tweet @HCS has actually made.

The other ones were inexplicably bad

• Upvote (+1) 1

Update:

This is a great tweet. 

awesome Tweet.  And using the face of Halo was a smart move too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Update:

This is a great tweet. 

I agree.

And idk man. I have been lurking here for months and the negativity is so overwhelming at times. It just gets to me. I love Halo, been playing since H1 in my parents basement and while I don't agree with many of the decisions 343 has made, they have poured their heart and soul into the Halo franchise and I feel like we forget that sometimes. Just my 2 cents.

tl:dr: more memes, less negativity.

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I agree.

And idk man. I have been lurking here for months and the negativity is so overwhelming at times. It just gets to me. I love Halo, been playing since H1 in my parents basement and while I don't agree with many of the decisions 343 has made, they have poured their heart and soul into the Halo franchise and I feel like we forget that sometimes. Just my 2 cents.

Did they really though? I know some of them did but as a whole ehhh. If they make one Halo title that can be considered one of the best without regressing on any of the major points I feel like my opinion would change. I don't want to dislike their work or anything and I'm sure its the same for many of us they just don't actually provide most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I agree.

They haven't poured their heart and soul into shit.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

holy hell not this shit again.

All because Saucey justifiably complained about ESL posting one of the worst, most god-forsaken memes I have ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree.

Some people are negative no matter what, but that's not usually what's happening here. If this is 343i's heart and soul then I don't want it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly guys I would rather just get hyped for Worlds.

I also want more pro coins.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'd fully support Five Guys Burgers and Fries if it came down to a war between prominent burger franchises.

This is literally Game of Thrones now...

"House Poolcat stands behind, Five Guys!"

"House Stark supports Whataburger!"

"House Moa lend their banners to In N Out!"

also Jersey Mikes has best subs don't @

Penn Station has the best subs don't @

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree.

Really? Feels like they're comprised of guys who are mostly there to collect thier paycheck and go home.

"You went to In n out? You should go to [insert stereotypical American burger chain]!"

As an American, I hope you stay away from them all and find some unique local eats!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Now it's 9 AM, I have a class to go to, and I want to go to In N Out. 

*Sigh*

Looks like a Double-Double for breakfast  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am @ing

Jimmy Johns>

Jimmy John's  is GOAT.

other than the fact that their delivery range is atrocious

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if all complaints about 343 and Halo 5 in general could be put on hold starting Friday morning until midnight on Sunday?

While I'm repeatedly refreshing the page this weekend I'd prefer to only get hyped. We can resume hating on everything 343 did wrong during the weekend starting Monday. #Safespace

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I feel like whether or not you think the 343 guys are "putting their heart and soul into it" directly correlates with whether or not you like their gameplay design decisions.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Looks like I'll miss 3 hours on saturday. Sunday I work all god damn day. So hopefully I catch some games around 8:30pm est. 

I feel like whether or not you think the 343 guys are "putting their heart and soul into it" directly correlates with whether or not you like their gameplay design decisions.

It shouldn't.

Nobody who "pours thier heart and soul" in to a game would be ok with releasing that campaign and that story.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It shouldn't.

Nobody who "pours thier heart and soul" in to a game would be ok with releasing that campaign and that story.

The story was a bit shit but I thought the campaign was fantastic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all the burger talk, I wondered what would be the best Halo Pro inspired burgers available at Food Truck Alley. Well, here you go:

The Lethul Burger: "Two buns surrounding a handful of chicken tendies. A foul smelling sauce oozes out from within. Consume at your own risk."

The Royal 2: "A deluxe double burger with all the toppings. If consumed while standing in a blue cave, tell mom to get the camera."

The Frosty Burger: "Never fresh, always frozen. An unthawed patty between two rock-solid frozen buns. Comes with free ice cream."

The bubu dubu: "Our most popular double burger. Two patties with bubu sauce on top and dubu sauce on the bottom."

The Ace: "The classic, all-American hamburger. Guaranteed to give you the itis. Do not operate heavy machinery after consuming."

The Heinz Burger: "A bottle of ketchup between two buns. Served with a side of ketchup."

The Eco Burger: "Vegan. Gluten free. Organic. This veggie burger was sourced from a solar powered farm and delivered on emissionless Tesla's."

The Danoxide: "The finest aged pterodactyl meat. And by aged, we mean the "best by" date was 65 million years ago. Increased heart rate, twitching, and an insatiable urge to make robot sounds are known side effects."

The Penguin Burger: "Yeah, we're not sure if it's even legal for us to serve penguin meat."

Damn, now I'm REALLY hungry.

delicious 

• Upvote (+1) 2