CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Saw people doing their top 8's earlier, so I'll give mine:

1. Five Guys (though it's dumb expensive)

2. McDonalds (so cheap and addictive)

3. Rallys

4. Wendys

5. I can't think of another good one

6. Smash Burger

7. Burger King

8. Bagger Daves

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sequels are generally never as good as the original. That being said:

kyOuj30.gif

This might be eligible for my new favorite gif on the forum.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sequels are generally never as good as the original. That being said:

kyOuj30.gif

Rip My Phone. Good job xD
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Never been a fan of hamburgers :stressed:

Dibellas all day.

Don't recall Dibellas in Jersey so can't help there. Looking at their website sure does look good. 

Top 5

1. Jersey Mikes

2. Quiznos

3. Firehouse Subs

4. Subway

5. Blimpie

In-n-Out vs. Five Guys

When I was in Cali over the summer I did my research and tried to order In-n-Out properly (got a 2x3 animal style with well done fries), for my money Five Guys is still number 1. Plus when you don't want a burger their hot dogs are still some of the best fast food you can get. Also, free peanuts.

Off-topic rant: I rarely (if ever), venture to the Xbox or Halo subreddits. But if there's one thing I've noticed is how boring, visually, both of them look. It's basically just the default subreddit theme/background.

As the guy who did r/Halo's CSS it has almost nothing in common with the default Reddit CSS, but you're entitled to your opinion. I also think the Xbox One sub looks great, so if you think that's too close to default I'm not sure what you're looking for. I'm always open to suggestions if you have any. I did like the tl;dr, though.

On topic, my only hope for this weekend is that at least one foreign team (most likely FabE) makes a run and gets top 8. Apart from that I hope the stream finally has everything sorted out so there aren't any major production issues.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since no one specified fast food burgers...

red-robin.jpg

And on a serious note, there's no such thing as a good fast food burger.  The majority of the places squeeze or press the fat (read: flavor) out of the burger, leaving you a mostly dry, unseasoned slab of beef.  Hell, in Smashburger it's IN THE FUCKING NAME.

If you're celebrating a fast food place, it should be for their fries or other menu offerings.  Because fast food burgers are trash.  Make yourself some real hamburgers at home and add some Worcestershire sauce to the patties.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

red-robin.jpg

And on a serious note, there's no such thing as a good fast food burger.  The majority of the places squeeze or press the fat (read: flavor) out of the burger, leaving you a mostly dry, unseasoned slab of beef.  Hell, in Smashburger it's IN THE FUCKING NAME.

If you're celebrating a fast food place, it should be for their fries or other menu offerings.  Because fast food burgers are trash.  Make yourself some real hamburgers at home and add some Worcestershire sauce to the patties.

red robin is good but every time i go there i wait 45min to and hour for my food. as to pressing the burgers, its done for seconds to get a crust. if you press it down too long or too often, then, yes all the fat would be gone, but doing it for just a little gets a perfect little crunch and a super juicy burger

• Upvote (+1) 1

In-n-Out, Five Guys,& Shake Shack are ally fast food burgers that would stand against casual restaurants all day.

I dunno. I just had In N Out for the first time though and I wanna move to this country permanently. 

dude, you need to have Del Taco ... In N Out is good but Del Taco is the best fast food chain in Cali

TB coins, collect them all, gain temporary meme powers. We just need @@LethuL and @@aPG now

kyOuj30.gif6RNt0R5.gif

Someone please coin my face. 

This sounds sexual but I promise it isnt.

It might be. 6RNt0R5.gif 

• Upvote (+1) 6

red-robin.jpg

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Bad analysis tibby bad!! a smashed burger doesn't "smash the fat out" because you smash it while it still cool.  You only smash the fat out if you're dumb enough to cook the thing almost all the way THEN squeeze it one the fat has rendered.  My favorite burger place around here is a smashed burger joint and its so fucking good, and fatty and juicy and delicious.  I cant make them like that at home because i dont have a screaming hot flattop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My daily complain about Halo social media - this graphic is fresh out of 2004  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:

>Complains about lack of social media content for HWC2017

>ESL/Halo starts releasing content the next day

>Complains about the content itself once it has been released

They just can't do anything right in your eyes, can they?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not necessarily fast food but if you want local food and are not from here, please try a California Burrito. 

>Complains about lack of social media content for HWC2017

>ESL/Halo starts releasing content the next day

>Complains about the content itself once it has been released

They just can't do anything right in your eyes, can they?

They have always done social media - but most of the time they miss the basics. 

@ESLHalo is way better on this front that @HCS or @Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

The scrims with Immunity beating Splyce and Immunity losing to Str8, was Immunity in the US for these? 

TB coins, collect them all, gain temporary meme powers. We just need @@LethuL and @@aPG now

kyOuj30.gif6RNt0R5.gif

They aren't in sync and I'm triggered  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The scrims with Immunity beating Splyce and Immunity losing to Str8, was Immunity in the US for these? 

i believe so

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everybody is shocked but I always knew @@CyReN 's secret. He can't be American. His profile pic is hockey and he doesn't like burgers.

• Upvote (+1) 6