CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

215yc2.gif

Are you saying Immunity and Fabe are Pro but Cryptik and Allegiance arent?

Anyways, I'm really hoping Crowd Pleasers and Splyce show up in a big way.

Just saying I'm not skipping Friday ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Alright I've decided to be hyped thanks to the increasing enthusiasm here.

Do us proud ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is the first event in a long time people can't afford to sleep on the foreigners, tbh.

. We really need the international teams to do well to create something in those regions. If they do have successful placings, it's a greater chance that they can start growing the international scenes.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think Immunity is going to do super well idk why but i got a feeling.

As an Aussie, this makes me excited. Really keen to see how far they go this weekend, unfortunately though Ill be at work all weekend so my lunch breaks are probably going to be consisting of me using all my mobile data towards Twitch and the abundance of memes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

215yc2.gif

allegiance doesn't exist anymore and by hcs standards they aren't pros :kappa:

College is a scam idiot

I bet sparty wished he had an education now, that his halo career has taken a significant hit.

I mean his worlds earnings last year year made up a signifcant portion of his tournament earnings.

Edit:

That and the fact he can't really consider himself pro any more. Well until roster-mania anyway, but even then, he is orgless, has known behavioral issues i.e has outburst at least once if not twice every two months and has been surpassed by numerous players. 

It is not looking pretty for him or commonly, I think suspector is the only one of that team that should be picked up by a top 8 team.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I think Immunity is going to do super well idk why but i got a feeling.

I mean, they beat Splyce who just beat Crowd Pleasers 9:4 by an equal amount as Liquid, so I'd say they definitely have a shot

I mean, they beat Splyce who just beat Crowd Pleasers 9:4 by an equal amount as Liquid, so I'd say they definitely have a shot

100% but i feel like people think they are the weakest of the foreign teams

. We really need the international teams to do well to create something in those regions. If they do have successful placings, it's a greater chance that they can start growing the international scenes.

I dont see what a good Int placememt would do to grow the scene. What they need is opportunity.

A few online open circuits doesnt cut it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As an Aussie, this makes me excited. Really keen to see how far they go this weekend, unfortunately though Ill be at work all weekend so my lunch breaks are probably going to be consisting of me using all my mobile data towards Twitch and the abundance of memes.

I hope they and the other foreign teams do well. I feel like if other parts of the world could somehow catch up to NA things would be more interesting even if its just because there are more pro level games to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gears has 19k for this OG-EU match

that's higher than our pro league has ever been

:thinking:

That is not true. We hit 25k~ish once last season.

so it looks like im gonna miss a lot of the event this weekend :( im counting on yall for sick clips, gifs, and memes

I don't want to hear it, unless you're missing most of the event because your future MIL is visiting :wutface: not that that's why I'll miss most of the weekend or anything

:mj::salt::mj::salt::mj::salt::mj::salt::mj::salt::mj::salt::mj:   :salt:  :mj::salt:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is not true. We hit 25k~ish once last season.

i think you mean 15k

but what do i know  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

i think you mean 15k

but what do i know  :kappa:

They might be thinking of when Flamesword hit those stream numbers in a LCQ stream he did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well to be fair, it's just a few scrims, but you could look at it this way:

nV beats Immunity 10-3

nV beats Splyce 13-0

Immunity beats Splyce 7-6

Splyce qualified over Cryptik AND ALG

I'm not saying they're a powerhouse, but they're absolutely formidable, and FAB is better than the Epsilon squad last year that made a ton of noise at Worlds.

Don't cut them down just because they're not NA

I dunno. I just had In N Out for the first time though and I wanna move to this country permanently. 

Just know that Whataburger is better... 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I dunno. I just had In N Out for the first time though and I wanna move to this country permanently.

Please tell me whoever took you treated you proper and had you order your fries animal style.

Edit to the guy above me: Five Guys is good but IMO not worth the cost. Most consider me a heathen, as I'm born and raised in SoCal and like the Five Guys burger better, but be ready to fork over the cash to get it.

• Upvote (+1) 2