CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We would get rocked by NA pro teams. 

I seem to remember a tweet claiming you would bop the Pro teams and it appears to be missing :simms:    :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2

61st event? Damn.

I'd love for LG win it but I just can't see it happening. Top 4 would be great for them IMO.

Victory been around since forever, I miss FBI Michigan :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do yall think that the change to the hip aim magnetism will have any significant impact on playstyle this weekend? Or is there anyone player who may be affected the most?

Victory been around since forever, I miss FBI Michigan :tear:

Thinking of that old FBI/The Agency squad man....SK HaloGod, ElamiteWarrior, Makeo (best facial expressions of all time), and Vic X. Those were the good days man.

@@TheSimms This years HWC is going to be uploaded to the ESLHalo channel correct? Do you also happen to know if they plan on uploading the entire twitch VODs or just the individual series if it's the former make sure they upload the secondary stream as well because last year they only uploaded the mainstage VODs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine if Naded won this one? I don't think he will but still imagine man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG 3-1 CP

OG 3-0 Sy

CP 3-0 Sy

TL 3-0 LG

TL 3-0 LC

LG 3-0 LC

NV 2-3 Sp

NV 3-0 iM

Sp 3-1 iM

Str8 3-2 FAB

Str8 3-1 SoaR

FAB 3-2 SoaR

1. OG

2. TL

3. CP

4. Splyce

5-6. NV, Str8

7-8. LG, FAB

9-12. iM (bracketfucked), SoaR, Sy, LC

• Upvote (+1) 1

So after worlds on Saturday/ Sunday is there a spot where the halo community parties/chills? Or is it like everyone goes their own way.

I want to say it was after Worlds last year but a lot of the of-age players and casters went to a bar afterwards and did some goofy interviews. It looked like a lot of fun, I'd pay money to go have a drink with those guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just found out I'm going to be working with kids until 1:30 Pacific on Saturday. 

Any idea what I'll be missing as far as tournament play goes? Like how many matches? Anything?

OG 3-1 CP

OG 3-0 Sy

CP 3-0 Sy

TL 3-0 LG

TL 3-0 LC

LG 3-0 LC

NV 2-3 Sp

NV 3-0 iM

Sp 3-1 iM

Str8 3-2 FAB

Str8 3-1 SoaR

FAB 3-2 SoaR

1. OG

2. TL

3. CP

4. Splyce

5-6. NV, Str8

7-8. LG, FAB

9-12. iM (bracketfucked), SoaR, Sy, LC

So you have TL as the #1 seed out of pools?

Just found out I'm going to be working with kids until 1:30 Pacific on Saturday. 

Any idea what I'll be missing as far as tournament play goes? Like how many matches? Anything?

Fw8DTaS.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am really impressed about the videos and stuff that Halo is putting out, now all they need to do is add Str8 skins and il be happy af

Look like a lopsided 9-4 victory for Splyce over CP.

I'd love the drama of these two teams meeting late in the tourney.

I had far too much Jameson when that tweet was created

sounds more like you havent had enough jameson yet

tHnWsZSS5z.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do yall think that the change to the hip aim magnetism will have any significant impact on playstyle this weekend? Or is there anyone player who may be affected the most?

I doubt anyone will change their play style. If anyone would be affected by the change it would be frosty, but i haven't noticed any change in consistency in his no scopes. Who knows if that will change on LAN tho.