CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Agreed, Stellur not worst, but I would also say Halo is not all consistently having the best KD

as a stat fiend i agree 100%, not all kills are created equal

one day i hope we have more advanced stats, like late game k/d, k/d when your team has a numbers advantage/disadvantage, etc

also props to everyone making top 10 players lists, halo needs that kind of shit

i just wish i felt confident enough to make my own top 10, i think player tiers would make a lot more sense than number rankings

• Upvote (+1) 5

been playing the worsted

:wutface:

Also this new phones autocorrect sucks what are half the words I just said LMAO

Phew....  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 2 things that I want to have happen this weekend:

1. Optic not be in the finals

2. Splyce beat Crowd Pleasers

Disclaimer: I like both of these teams but it would be cool to watch a finals match without Optic for once and Splyce beating CP in a close series would be really exciting to watch IMO.

Syplce and CP are playing each other off stream atm. Currently 1-1.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who's the worst player in the HCS then hmmm?

Would've said Cratos before Vegas but now after Vegas and seeing scrim stats its gotta be El Town.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CHOO CHOO MOTHA%!&*$!SSSSSSS

Getting to be about that time. The hype is literally so palpable I'm slurping down an extra large hype latte as we speak. 200mg of PURE EFFIN HYPE.

But why you so hype my doe? -- LET ME TELL YOU WHY MY SONS (n daughters, lets keep it gender neutral aite its 2k17 up in this muh)

We got the Naded. check.

We got the overblown controversy. (that actually seems kinda like a legit concern but fugggg it cuz ESL yknow?)

We got the GOA--- (too soon) but I'll be damned if that LCQ didn't have me hyping til the wee hours of the morn.

We got the Bubu, and the Dubu. THE MOTHAFUGGIN BUBU DUBU YO. damn that's a fun name to say.

We got Simms. My lord that dude could read me a fucking airplane safety pamphlet and I'd be on the edge of my seat.

We've got the sold out crowd. I mean that's like saying we filled up a 2 stall bathroom at an old country buffet (like when will those stalls not be occupied at OCB?)

BUT STILL. The old dusty hype rocket is coming out of retirement for this one folks. Utilizing our new warp-hype-hyper-drive-im-making-this-one-up-as-I-go technology we are going to fly the FUCK into that jiffy lube and tear that food truck up.

ONE SHOT TOP MIDDLE. GOT HIM. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO -anonymous, worlds 2k17

Remember Boss Nasti? Ya stfu me too. This has nothing to do with him. The only reason I bring him up is to utilize the following hype scale I'm just now inventing mid sentence:

Boss Nasti ===================== Your first kiss ========== Your second kiss ========== aye ;) ============ MOTHA FUCKING WORLDS 2K17

LETS. EFFIN. GO.

Wishing you all a most pleasant day,

-jDot out

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

wow, it's almost like TB forum users were negatively overreacting to the lack of HCS hype videos and reflexively attacking 343 and assuming the worst of 343 staff, when really the HWC content is just being released like 1-2 days later than last year

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

CHOO CHOO MOTHA%!&*$!SSSSSSS

Getting to be about that time. The hype is literally so palpable I'm slurping down an extra large hype latte as we speak. 200mg of PURE EFFIN HYPE.

But why you so hype my doe? -- LET ME TELL YOU WHY MY SONS (n daughters, lets keep it gender neutral aite its 2k17 up in this muh)

We got the Naded. check.

We got the overblown controversy. (that actually seems kinda like a legit concern but fugggg it cuz ESL yknow?)

We got the GOA--- (too soon) but I'll be damned if that LCQ didn't have me hyping til the wee hours of the morn.

We got the Bubu, and the Dubu. THE MOTHAFUGGIN BUBU DUBU YO. damn that's a fun name to say.

We got Simms. My lord that dude could read me a fucking airplane safety pamphlet and I'd be on the edge of my seat.

We've got the sold out crowd. I mean that's like saying we filled up a 2 stall bathroom at an old country buffet (like when will those stalls not be occupied at OCB?)

BUT STILL. The old dusty hype rocket is coming out of retirement for this one folks. Utilizing our new warp-hype-hyper-drive-im-making-this-one-up-as-I-go technology we are going to fly the FUCK into that jiffy lube and tear that food truck up.

ONE SHOT TOP MIDDLE. GOT HIM. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO -anonymous, worlds 2k17

Remember Boss Nasti? Ya stfu me too. This has nothing to do with him. The only reason I bring him up is to utilize the following hype scale I'm just now inventing mid sentence:

Boss Nasti ===================== Your first kiss ========== Your second kiss ========== aye ;) ============ MOTHA FUCKING WORLDS 2K17

LETS. EFFIN. GO.

Wishing you all a most pleasant day,

-jDot out

God I love this place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow, it's almost like TB forum users were negatively overreacting to the lack of HCS hype videos and reflexively attacking 343 and assuming the worst of 343 staff, when really the HWC content is just being released like 1-2 days later than last year

There's a difference between doing a project weeks in advance and the night before. New videos are nice, recent tweets have been garbage for the most part. Let's hope these last minute videos work out and we can get some decent viewership and possibly new fans in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Me, because 1. @@TiberiusAudley thinks so and 2. I've had the worst attitude and been playing the worsted as of late, tries to turn that around the last couple days though. Online halo just gets to me man, hopefully after world's I can finally take like a week and a half break and just reset

yeah, ur bad  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Snakebite

2. Lethul 

3. Snipedown 

4. Penguin 

5. Royal 2 

6. Frosty

7. Bubu Dubu

8. Huke

9. Stellur

10. Rayne   

IMO :walshy:

For those that like FFA, there are 6 spots left for tonight's tournament (free entry)

• Upvote (+1) 1