CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dont base too much on scrim results.

You might get your heart broken.  :mj:

I don't know if anyone has asked you but what does your involvement in esports look like for the future?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am not a fan of people posting Gears stuff on here, but it is an absolute travesty that we will not have Str8/Splyce/Luminosity/FABe/etc skins before this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It really is criminal that some of the teams don't have skins yet

STR8 skins are gonna sell like crazy

It might be because the majority of artists have moved onto to working on H6.

I doubt many people are still working on 5.

New radar opinions

I agree that, practically speaking, it hasn't changed my gameplay much (I just find myself walking instead of crouch-walking, and using spartan abilities slightly less often), and I don't get the radar change.  But a ton of people support the new settings so I'm curious to hear a well-considered argument there ...

We talk about what new rosters can beat OpTic :intensifies:

Optic Black joins with Enable, Crim, Formal returning with unknown AM, Scump. Flame as coach  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ha vent been able to watch yret, out at lunch with my infant, but this had better have plenty of danobot and pterodactyl-Dan or I'll be severely disappointed

Don't get your hopes up, it's fairly underwhelming. Especially for being released 2 days before the event.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Ninja only lost 2000 viewers when he switched to H5 from H1 today.  So, Halo back?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree that, practically speaking, it hasn't changed my gameplay much (I just find myself walking instead of crouch-walking, and using spartan abilities slightly less often), and I don't get the radar change. But a ton of people support the new settings so I'm curious to hear a well-considered argument there ...

Sounds like mission accomplished