CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

can someone please make a youtube conspiracy documentary about the str8gate so we can consider it as facts? 

can someone please make a youtube conspiracy documentary about the str8gate so we can consider it as facts? 

This is how I imagine it

• Upvote (+1) 6

Team Immunity Top 1

C7hwHY4W0AEk4S0.jpg

So happy to see the boys compete at this level, I can definitely see them shaking up the group if they keep their heads level.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

This is how I imagine it

That is pretty amazing holy shit.

December: "Man, I don't see how anyone could form a team that could beat OpTic or EnVy right now, they have the 8 best players in the game."

March: 

Who is your guys' top 10 players in halo right now?

1 Snakebite
2 Royal 2
3 Lethul
4 Frosty
5 Huke
6 Penguin
7 Rayne
8 Stellur

9 Snipedown
10 Eco

• Upvote (+1) 4

so as soon as some of the people this str8gate shit actually affects (@aPG, @Heinz) start talking about it.. it gets shut down and were told not to bring it up.

then it comes back up and frank starts his shit again and nothing is said.

giphy.gif

stuff like this is why the people we want to hear from dont come here often enough, just saying.

more on topic............ optic top 1 , cant wait to see how much of lxthuls cut goes to puppies in need

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 5

so as soon as some of the people this str8gate shit actually affects (@aPG, @Heinz) start talking about it.. it gets shut down and were told not to bring it up.

giphy.gif

stuff like this is why the people we want to hear from dont come here often enough, just saying.

more on topic............ optic top 1 , cant wait to see how much of lxthuls cut goes to puppies in need

Crazy Theory #032432: Maybe the staff and community was sick of it and it was literally destroying the thread? So we shut it down yesterday. Crazy, I know!

If @@aPG or @@Heinz want to discuss it, they can since a resolution has been presented (which I exactly said yesterday). I personally shut down the entire conversation yesterday because of the shitposting that continued to happen page after page. They ( @@aPG @@Heinz ) happened to post after I made a firm warning to the entire forum that the discussion was over until a resolution was made. As I have stated before and to various people that have PM'd me about this subject - I really don't care about this situation at all and think it was overblown.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

giphy.gif

Cyren shut it down because the thread was becoming ridiculous. Nothing to do with anyone weighing in (We dont care) - more of a moderation issue with posts becoming out of control.

The HCS then decided to issue an official statement regarding one of the situations, so it was decided that barring discussion at that point didnt make sense.

Any pro player or community member feel free to weigh in at any time - some of the hidden posts have quite a bit of name calling, etc, so lets try to avoid that route.

March 2017 top 10

1. SnakeBite

2. Lethul

3. Royal2

4/5. Penguin

4/5. Rayne

6. Frosty

7. Huke

8. Eco

9. StelluR

10. Danoxide

December: "Man, I don't see how anyone could form a team that could beat OpTic or EnVy right now, they have the 8 best players in the game."

March:

It's been pretty clear that nV hasn't been the same since they won Pro League. This Liquid squad may be one of the fastest teams I have watched.

Also they got second and Rayne played with a broken controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont base too much on scrim results.

You might get your heart broken. :mj:

xAncRrN.png

Allegiance was a scrim team not a LAN team or a LCQ team .
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really curious now as to how Rayne + Penguin would have placed at HWC 2016 with better teammates

Nothing to do with anyone weighing in (We dont care) - more of a moderation issue with posts becoming out of control.

but you personally made multiple posts on the subject and started bringing up Sweepstakes Laws which, unless a skillfull competition is a sweepstakes, don't even apply to competitive gaming... if you don't care, then don't care.

Shit, now I'm furthering the discussion. My bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really curious now as to how Rayne + Penguin would have placed at HWC 2016 with better teammates

They placed 4th? Lol. That's pretty damn good. Swift Kill and Calm were excellent players.

• Upvote (+1) 6

are you implying swift kill and calm mentality are bad

are you implying swift kill and calm mentality are bad

Not that they're bad ... Calm is amazing.  But I'd say Stellur / Eco are better

• Upvote (+1) 1