CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm waiting for that response. Lmao. 10:00 am on a Tuesday morning and I'm refreshing my page to see how you respond to that clap back. This is my life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He recently tweeted that Halo Wars 2 was the first game he helped ship. Don't think he's on the pro team.   Can I just rotate the real Simms for you instead?

DO it!

@@TheSimms when they break to the caster desk at some point during the broadcast, you need to just be sitting there with a shit eating grin on your face spinning around slowly for a few revolutions. Then carry on like nothing happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I asked in his Twitch chat and he thought I was trolling and banned me :(

its a 100k fine if you mention the winner or any spoilers about the event.

I asked in his Twitch chat and he thought I was trolling and banned me :(

Why would it be on a 30 day delay? Just seems weird.

• Upvote (+1) 2

its a 100k fine if you mention the winner or any spoilers about the event.

So...  if he's afraid of that fine... are you saying he didn't win?   :kappa:

That's how NDAs should be handled, imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He recently tweeted that Halo Wars 2 was the first game he helped ship. Don't think he's on the pro team.   Can I just rotate the real Simms for you instead?

2JrU4f6.gif

Huh, I wonder why is it under NDA...

I understand why don't want to air it live cause it'd be impossible to commentate 75 people and switch fast enough to see all the fights. The NDA is just so more people actually watch the finished product and suspense is maintained. I get that it's frustrating but there really is no other good way to do this IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I understand why don't want to air it live cause it'd be impossible to commentate 75 people and switch fast enough to see all the fights. The NDA is just so more people actually watch the finished product and suspense is maintained. I get that it's frustrating but there really is no other good way to do this IMO.

thats what i was thinking. they want people to watch the stream and pull that ad revenue

Remember that two week stretch where The Goat came out of retirement and tried to get to worlds? Probably the two most exciting weeks of halo 5 for me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So who else downloaded the HWC 2017 wallpaper? Man, it got me so hyped right now.

Get it now if you haven't yet

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Props to apg for posting how the seeds were determined

Was that really so god damn hard ESL?

Why wouldn't you tell the fans? I'll never understand why that info wasn't made public with the pools themselves

Do you accept it wasn't fixed now?

futuramafry.jpg

LOL i guess it has a different meaning in the states...

I just mean a giddy hilarious smirk. Not a creepy giant smile, but one that says "yeah, i know im the shit right now and its soooo good"

Biggest I can find

ChFlsYpUgAA5Xdg.jpg

If you're going to the finals and are thinking of doing big heads - I got mine printed at fedex office, spray mounted to thick board then used an exacto knife to cut it out. Fun times at MLG Columbus 2012

Same one I have.  Would love to find the original for a better quality head.  Anyone know who took that picture or what event it came from?

Also thinking of bringing back Hecz to tilt Lethul.  I'll still never forget the time he grabbed the remaining wad of paper towels while I was still washing my hands at hcs oc.  #neverforget

Walshy pie face deal with it might be cool too.

And as for assembly, I'm on top of it.  Architect with lot's of cheap reprographics resources.

Edit:  Just browsed @@TheSimms twitter media history for the larger image.  Jesus Christ man, the memes.  No luck though.

So who else downloaded the HWC 2017 wallpaper? Man, it got me so hyped right now.

Get it now if you haven't yet

I can almost feel that sarcasm :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait if family members cant compete then i guess were all banned since lethul is our father

• Upvote (+1) 2