CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Randomly ran into a guy with an HCS sweatshirt at my airport, which I thought was cool. Despite being on the west coast (the true hub of competitive Halo as we all know it), I don't meet many HCS fans around here. He said he hasn't had a chance to watch yesterday's matches yet. Hope he's not an Optic fan. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds and Discussion‏ Post Count Leaderboards

-Halo eSports Staff & Colleagues Leaderboards

@@TheSimms - 135

@@Timo - 105

@ - 95

@@Phade - 84

@@Vivi - 56

@@Onset - 47

@@Wonderboy - 36

@@Elamite - 14

@@UGCevents - 9

@@Tashi - 6

@@Tsquared - 5

@@Sal1ent - 3

@@LenoxCG - 1

@@GH057ayame - 1

@@Bravo / @@StrongSide / @@ske7ch / @@Unyshek - 0

----------------------------

-Pro Players Leaderboards

@@LethuL - 252

@@Mikwen - 129

@@RyaNoob - 86

@@Prototype - 48

@@Batchford - 44

@@Jimbo - 40

@@Commonly - 39

@@SnakeBite - 32

@@aPG - 29

@@Snip3down - 25

@@Cratos - 17

@@eL ToWn - 14

@@TUFOXY - 10

@@Royal2 / @@Heinz - 9

@@StelluR - 7

@@SeptiQ - 5

@@Goofy / @@Rayne - 4

@@iTz So Frosty / @@Arkanum - 3

@@Ace / @@Enable - 2

@@Cloud / @@ContrA / @@MaNiaC / @@OGRE2 / @@Phlux - 1

----------------------------

-Forum Gods Leaderboards

@@CyReN - 1130

@@Moa - 984

@@Moses_FPS -828

@@TiberiusAudley - 648

@@D3STR0Y3R914 - 636

@@jamaican117 - 610

@@Apoll0 - 608

@@GunRanger - 540

@@OniZealot - 488

@@Mhunterjr - 446

I'm top 5??? Didn't I have a post with like 100 negs or something

edit: its post count

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'm excited for setting changes since this game is so snowbally and not very fun to watch at times when teams get stomped because of the enormous amounts of ammo in caster and fuel rod. 

I think the game would be less snowbally if they reduce the sprint speed a bit. It is to easy to sprint across the map in seconds to trap spawner's from pushing out. Setups are to hard to break because teams barely have time to push out off spawn. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm top 5??? Didn't I have a post with like 100 negs or something

Don't get too excited - it's post count not rep ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I could really get behind a roybox, bubu, 2gre team.

I would love this team, I really don't want to be burned at the stake for calling out our favorite GOAT, but do we think that he can still hang with everybody after having been out for a while? He didn't seem to gel with H5 much, and he certainly hasn't been grinding like everyone else in the league. I just worry that that team would see similar placements to what EG's been getting.

It's basically Instinct from Reach, with Bubu being the young Ola. Would be great to see. Would be great to see the GOAT play with anyone, really.

Also in regards to Bassman above, 2gre grinds way more than RoyBox or Ninja. He is always grinding Arena, just check his VoDs.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah it sucks about Asia, but given the current state of the scene, i really don't see a logical path to guarunteeing an Asia spot in the tournament.

I think it would have been neat to at least have an Asia/ANZ Lan where the champion gets a spot And some cash.

Yep, we were expecting an Asia-Pacific (APAC) event but I guess not. :/ I've always played against the Aussies and it would have been a great tournament too! RIP ASIA 

Dunno if that means he was dropped, or just has some juicy intel, or neither and just likes that emoji

On of my first acts on this new thread was accidentally negging a forum god.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's basically Instinct from Reach, with Bubu being the young Ola. Would be great to see. Would be great to see the GOAT play with anyone, really.

Also in regards to Bassman above, 2gre grinds way more than RoyBox or Ninja. He is always grinding Arena, just check his VoDs.

Ah cool, I hadn't seen that

I would love this team, I really don't want to be burned at the stake for calling out our favorite GOAT, but do we think that he can still hang with everybody after having been out for a while? He didn't seem to gel with H5 much, and he certainly hasn't been grinding like everyone else in the league. I just worry that that team would see similar placements to what EG's been getting.

he still has significant play time and streams constantly. i wouldnt imagine that a vet of 6 titles would find it too hard especially since he's been working with eg this past season

I need more competitive Halo - feeling withdrawal. That was a fantastic event @@Timo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also, I never said Ola was better. I said he was also T1, just for different reasons.

I was responding to the quote that you used to motivate moving him to T1, which was that he was the best player on nV. I just don't agree with that assessment, I'm trying to explain why, and what I even mean by T1 in the first place. No need to get riled up, just sharing my point of view.

You realize that comparing three players by bringing three other players into the equation (in mixed proportions) doesn't make sense, right?

By deciding to get annoyed you actually missed the point of what I was saying. I introduced other players to illustrate that T1 players are the bedrock of a good team. You can build a squad around any one of those players and be good. Ola does incredible things for nV, but if you can guarantee me a brand new pro league spot and 2 non-optic players to start my team, I will take Snipedown and Huke. Ola is one of the best at what he does, but in my opinion he still has lower value over replacement.

Again, _in my opinion_. 

Eg bubu please. Kelby cut the check

What are you talking about? Roybox easily played the best at Vegas

I'll take bets that if Roybox and Stellur do split up, Stellur places better. Are you offering odds?

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's been streaming like every day

Definitely would enjoy seeing him in some scrims in the near future.

I really think an EG team that is Roybox, bubu and stellur would easily be top 4 if they hop back on the grind.

• Upvote (+1) 1