CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like the HCS less and less as it goes on, and I like H5 less and less as it goes on.

If this is a diehard fan saying this, how can we expect to attract new viewers/players?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

im waiting for tashi to come in and try to placate us as well. i find it funny that we get no interaction until a stupid decision is made that they know we wont like. have we heard from vivi since the e6/bubu ordeal? how bout from tashi since the announcement of burbank? and now t2 comes in for the str8gate (for the record i dont think there is anything shady but it is a conflict of interest. i also think he's casted str8 pretty well.) its crazy that the only interaction we get is when they fuck something up and know we will be upset by another blunder. cmon guys take a page from simms' book and just talk to us on a regular basis. you'll like it here

"We consulted the pro players in the scene to determine the groups. They're the ones who decided to place Str8 in Group D." - Tashi, when he inevitably posts his response on reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like the HCS less and less as it goes on, and I like H5 less and less as it goes on.

If this is a diehard fan saying this, how can we expect to attract new viewers/players?

Most games lose their hype as time goes on, DLC and new features bring in people but we've already had that. It's like this until Halo 6 / H3A.

I'm also shocked that they just plastered the logo over it lmao. Anyone who works with Photoshop knows you work in layers. Literally a 5 second fix

I see what you did there  :simms:

I wish we had the type of production MLG produces in Halo. Maybe we wouldn't have mistakes in our preview photos if we had MLG  :thinking:

What I gather from this is that even adam doesn't bother following the official hcs related accounts on twitter and just followes moses :lxthul:

I am loving this. Its just comical. I actually dont think there is any conspiracy or anything, just rushed work with lazy editing, but maybe a little controversy will drum up some viewers?

It could also get them to do a better job.

Don't know how feasible it'd be or if it'd be beneficial but like redo brackets via live drawing on like sunday, spend all day tomorrow advertising/spamming about it online, ask for a favor from twitch to put it on front page, have other hype videos for worlds showcased etc, boom done.

Can anyone catch me up on the t2 drama?  I'm not sure which page it starts on

Could you inform us? Because nobody actually fucking knows.

Never thought I'd say this...but please come back Che.

The way I see it is that someone at 343 runs everything in the end as all decisions lead back to them. It doesn't matter who in particular because their company mantra might as well be over promise and under deliver. I totally expect under performance at every turn from that company and I'm surprised and appreciate when they miraculously do anything well. When you take that point of view into examining Halo and whats going on you're never surprised and they easily meet expectations.

What the fuck is actually happening right now...

Halo post 2010

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most games lose their hype as time goes on, DLC and new features bring in people but we've already had that. It's like this until Halo 6 / H3A.

I get that. But this isn't "Oh, I've done everything there is to do in this game so I like it less."

It's more life: "Holy fuck, there's an such an immense amount of bullshit in this game/league that I want to toss my console into an active volcano."

Have we gotten official word from a halo/hcs account that it is top 2 go to winners bracket, 3rd place got to losers. Or is it just the tweet from Septiq

Have we gotten official word from a halo/hcs account that it is top 2 go to winners bracket, 3rd place got to losers. Or is it just the tweet from Septiq

I can confirm it.

It was supposed to be released with the announcement at 10 Pacific today.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @@Tsquared, failing career and all, had planned and colluded to give Str8 Rippin the easiest bracket? Jail time!

SAD!

• Upvote (+1) 3