CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone tell me why there's an OG logo behind the STR8 logo...

giphy.gif

Edit: Also I want every Danoxide noise on stream to be replaced by "Get deleted nerd", please and thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 8

These groups are suspect.  There's no reason the #1 seed out of NA shouldn't have 2 Foreign teams in their pool.

Also why is the breakdown 1/5, 2/6, and 3/7?  Why should (seed-wise), the 3rd NA seed get the "weaker" opponent?

do u ever get answers to your questions? my guess is you just hope your questions reach the "mans" ears lol i respect it

lol

lets just be grateful they tweeted

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's almost like they knew OG should've gotten the easy pool and then just said fuck it. Like their pic is RIGHT THERE. Christ today has been a shitshow. I love the people in charge.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To make this even weirder, the @Halo twitter has the messed up image but the @HCS one has the correct one 20 minutes later. Not sure how they got the wrong one? but this is the HCS after all lol.

*snip*

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/842895959822557185
https://twitter.com/HCS/status/842901568756183040

Noticed that as well. Thought Halo had fixed it but turns it out it was just the HCS account. We must go deeper  :intensifies:

earlier when they tweeted the graphic CP was listed as 'evil geniuses'

dun dun dunnnnn  :kappa:

(srsly tho, that happened)

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is turning into a conspiracy forum and I like it.  So about that structure around Tabbys Star...

Edit: Also, unfortunately I have to retire this part of my sig... @@jamaican117

Ij9Hs76.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Allegiance doesn't have a League of Legends team

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

No need to be sarcy with me mate.

Go on Connor Instinct twitter. He retweets something about a LoL team in the process. 

Tsquared and Elamite both work at ESL, and I think they are both co-owners of Str8 Rippin. Hmmmm?  :kappa:

edit; Seriously though the Optic logo behind the Str8 logo is hilarious. 

When I saw that it was a video to announce pools, I was hopeful. Then I saw the actual video and was disappointed. The fact they made a video was promising as they put in time to halo for once. But it was time wasted.

Everyday I hope that whoever is running the HSC does something that will be amazing for halo and start up the comeback of halo. And everyday I sit alone, staring at my phone thinking why.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Terrible windows paint editing?

im waiting for tashi to come in and try to placate us as well. i find it funny that we get no interaction until a stupid decision is made that they know we wont like. have we heard from vivi since the e6/bubu ordeal? how bout from tashi since the announcement of burbank? and now t2 comes in for the str8gate (for the record i dont think there is anything shady but it is a conflict of interest. i also think he's casted str8 pretty well.) its crazy that the only interaction we get is when they fuck something up and know we will be upset by another blunder. cmon guys take a page from simms' book and just talk to us on a regular basis. you'll like it here

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am loving this. Its just comical. I actually dont think there is any conspiracy or anything, just rushed work with lazy editing, but maybe a little controversy will drum up some viewers?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm also shocked that they just plastered the logo over it lmao. Anyone who works with Photoshop knows you work in layers. Literally a 5 second fix.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm also shocked that they just plastered the logo over it lmao. Anyone who works with Photoshop knows you work in layers. Literally a 5 second fix.

lets be real here, they're probably using paint

im waiting for tashi to come in and try to placate us as well. i find it funny that we get no interaction until a stupid decision is made that they know we wont like. have we heard from vivi since the e6/bubu ordeal? how bout from tashi since the announcement of burbank? and now t2 comes in for the str8gate (for the record i dont think there is anything shady but it is a conflict of interest. i also think he's casted str8 pretty well.) its crazy that the only interaction we get is when they fuck something up and know we will be upset by another blunder. cmon guys take a page from simms' book and just talk to us on a regular basis. you'll like it here

"Str8 Gate" lmfao

No need to be sarcy with me mate.

Go on Connor Instinct twitter. He retweets something about a LoL team in the process. 

He retweeted CMMatlock. A previous person part of the Allegiance staff that he's also good friends with.