CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry, I read all three of your statements rather than just the two I referenced in the post.

So Sassy

Dude are you ok? Your posts have been a little depressing and mostly pessimistic for the last couple of months.

I say pessimist, you say realist. Regardless, we need people to solve the problem, not just diagnose it. It's easy to say what's wrong, it's much harder to enact change.

I think we could all be doing more with our attitudes to build the community.

Also fix MCC Ray.

Remove sprint

Oh hey look, halo is fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

The league is depressing that is probably why. I think we can all agree about 100,000 solutions to every various HCS problem has been posted, and very little has changed, and we seem to be going backwards much of the time.

The admin double posting smh ....
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A major part of my post in the event feedback thread was releasing information to the players/viewers well ahead of what they currently do. Can't stress that enough. It would be amazing if we could get someone who is in charge of organizing and releasing these details to comment on this situation.

Show me an ISP that never has technical difficulties or outages. I'm not defending Comcast but this shit happens to everyone. Ninja is simply in a situation where it effects him more than it does most people.

Maybe he should switch to MLG for his ISP.

I hate it when the internet is knocked out, and Ninja makes money from being online. His anger is fully justified. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The admin double posting smh ....

:simms:

The egg of course being the eggheads making garbage decisions behind the scenes.

As an egghead I am offended. 

I feel like this thread massively overstates how bad things are with H5...

I dont think anyone has any issues with Halo 5 that havent long been accepted at this point, the issues are more with the HCS / decision making.

• Upvote (+1) 7

https://www.twitch.tv/esl_hearthstone This tournament is being held in the ESL studios in burbank if anyone wants to see what itll look like

tumblr_ny1ns9BH9T1ru83j3o1_500.gif

Expecting men in shorts sat in very comfy looking red chairs. Gotcha!

Honestly wtf is going on in this game right now I have not a single clue.

Halo 5 isn't a bad game, it just isn't a good Halo game for some of us. Could things be Halo 4 or MCC bad? Of course, but to say things have gone swimmingly would be ignorant. There's a lot that could have been done to keep people around, times like these I feel like Halo is just the Sonic of shooters. People know of it, but no one plays it.

Oh Sonic, and theres me thinking that wound was closed:(
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Who's defending Comcast? People just don't like reading rich people whine about first world problems.

Not having access to your work is a problem no matter how rich you are.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude are you ok?  Your posts have been a little depressing and mostly pessimistic for the last couple of months. 

I say pessimist, you say realist.  Regardless, we need people to solve the problem, not just diagnose it.  It's easy to say what's wrong, it's much harder to enact change.

I think we could all be doing more with our attitudes to build the community.

Also fix MCC Ray.

You're not going to solve it with halo 5 as the game. End of story.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

12 teams is an odd #. I would assume its 2 pools of 6, 1 pool of 12, or a straight up double elimination bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 7

12 teams is an odd #. I would assume its 2 pools of 6, 1 pool of 12, or a straight up double elimination bracket.

Nah, they'll go with 4 groups of 3.

Winner of Group = #1 seed out of Pools into Winners

2nd = #2 seed into Winners

3rd = Go to Losers.

So then the question is, is it the 7th place NA or the 3rd place EU team that gets seeded into a pool as the team on the same tier as the LATAM team and the ANZ team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe 4 pools of 3 teams and top 2 of each group advances?