CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not talking about stats.

I'm talking about the "Bookmark Film" button on Halo Waypoint.

You can watch replays of any point of view from any scrim or online tournament match that took place within the last week.

interesting, hopefully someone (you?) is out there watching all this material 

So many negs for the truth.

Lol

A professional streamer's internet that he pays for isn't working so it's wrong for him to be upset? You act like he's complaining about his job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A professional streamer's internet that he pays for isn't working so it's wrong for him to be upset? You act like he's complaining about his job.

Services go out some time. It's part of life. Happens to tons of people.

Get over it

How many people lost thousands due to this crazy snow shit? Tons. That's life.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Services go out some time. It's part of life. Happens to tons of people.

Get over it

How many people lost thousands due to this crazy snow shit? Tons. That's life.

So if your power goes out randomly and all the shit in your fridge spoils you should get over it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

interesting, hopefully someone (you?) is out there watching all this material 

In my experience most people prefer to watch Twitch rebroadcasts of player streams so they can include communication.

Both options have their advantages and disadvantages.

I definitely prefer the game film so you can see whole picture and try to figure out what assumptions the player made that were wrong / see what information they missed before making a play.

But yeah, if you're missing the old MLG individual PoV vods, just go to your favorite player's game history on Halo Waypoint, scroll through until you find a scrim of theirs, bookmark a few games.  You can watch from the PoV of any of the 8 players in that game.  It's a little more robust than the old MLG version, but with the sacrifice that we don't get it for tourney games so we don't see some players playing at 100% ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if your power goes out randomly and all the shit in your fridge spoils you should get over it?

I mean....yeah. You're gonna have to. Lol. But you're damn right I'm going to be livid about it and some other guy shrugging his shoulders saying "get over it" would make me force him to eat that food that spoiled. That's just me though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think everyone knows this but the viewership is gonna be bad compared to last years Worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think everyone knows this but the viewership is gonna be bad compared to last years Worlds. 

Smaller prize pool, worse venue, no advertising, no X-Games lead up, no hype videos, no XBOX dashboard advert (There is an HW2 one though).

Summit plz save us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes. You should have had a generator.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Smaller prize pool, worse venue, no advertising, no X-Games lead up, no hype videos, no XBOX dashboard advert (There is an HW2 one though).

Summit plz save us.

Maybe we will get a shout out in Major Nelson's weekly vid!

Seriously though, I had to double check to see if it was next week because I didn't believe it. While the prizing and casting is amazing for the most part, why is everything else below par? It feels like it's just sent out to die at this point. Hope we get decent viewers but I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Summit plz save us.

If we get lucky I expect 30k max if Twitch puts the channel on the front page.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I paid for MCC. When are you going to fix it?  :simms:

Halo Loose Change Theory: If we play a lot of Halo Wars 2 ads, it will make people forget about MCC :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 6

We have reached the point where people are defending Comcast over @@Ninja, what a wild ride. If you pay for something, it should work.

Like MCC? :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least there's the optic juice

Obviously.

Though hydro is kind of different because in many areas one hydro company has a monopoly which prevents you from seeking a different provider if the one you currently have is proving inadequate service.

We have reached the point where people are defending Comcast over @@Ninja, what a wild ride. If you pay for something, it should work.

Who's defending Comcast? People just don't like reading rich people whine about first world problems.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 27

If we get lucky I expect 30k max if Twitch puts the channel on the front page.

I think we will hit 40 - 50k based off recent tourneys but not the 100k we got last year. Unless we get some serious hosting from big streamers