CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goddam Proving Grounds is brutal. Placement matches weren't terrible, got stuck in Plat 1 though, and every game has a quitter or afk person. Usually on my team... Gold 5 now :(

Oh, LG top 2  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Goddam Proving Grounds is brutal. Placement matches weren't terrible, got stuck in Plat 1 though, and every game has a quitter or afk person. Usually on my team... Gold 5 now :(

Oh, LG top 2  :kappa:

I've never seen so many gooses. Almost came close to my first goose ever going up against a To4 with teammates that couldn't put any damage in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had no idea streaming was so profitable, it's cool that it is though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Does anyone know when FabE are heading out?  @@Jimbo?

Fly out on the 22nd.

Was unable to get any backing for the boot camp sadly. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well, not at HWC London where Infused choked away that Worlds spot in the winners finals (didn't even qualified at all after that), but otherwise yeah. I think FabE didn't have their greatest LAN at London and yet still qualified first.

One of my worst individual events to this date. We gave Infused the series and they threw it right back at us (EU Halo LUL). We've improved and are looking very confident and better for Halo WC.

• Upvote (+1) 6

not trying to be a dick at all, but given that there's so much money on the line, why doesn't Ninja drive to a friend's house in the area (just bring his PC + box)?  or literally rent a hotel room and use their internet?  he's losing hundreds of dollars so it would actually be worth it ...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

not trying to be a dick at all, but given that there's so much money on the line, why doesn't Ninja drive to a friend's house in the area (just bring his PC + box)? or literally rent a hotel room and use their internet? he's losing hundreds of dollars so it would actually be worth it ...

he shouldn't have to basically move so he can work when he was promised by the company to have a certain level of internet which he's not getting

he shouldn't have to basically move so he can work when he was promised by the company to have a certain level of internet which he's not getting

Playing at a family/friend's for a night or two =/= basically moving.

It does suck that his internet provider is shitting the bed for him though.

For those not aware Worlds will be pool play into double elimination bracket. I saw a couple of people asking about the format and felt that it wasn't too clear myself so I figured I would mention it. Although we still do not pools or whether the pool will be elimination or pure seeding. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halowc-2017-announce Here is the link where it was announced. "Based on player and fan feedback from this year's event, the Finals format will feature a group stage followed by a double-elimination bracket. " 

• Upvote (+1) 5

For those not aware Worlds will be pool play into double elimination bracket. I saw a couple of people asking about the format and felt that it wasn't too clear myself so I figured I would mention it. Although we still do not pools or whether the pool will be elimination or pure seeding. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halowc-2017-announce Here is the link where it was announced. "Based on player and fan feedback from this year's event, the Finals format will feature a group stage followed by a double-elimination bracket. " 

Ctrl+Shift+V = Paste without Formatting.

Also, sent you a brief PM regarding something in your post.

Ah poor Ninja, I'm sure it must suck to live in the first world having such an overwhelming job like streaming videogames is.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 35

kbFHNkx.png

I feel like Renegades should be somewhere here crying or in a fetal position as the story's being told

Ninja has a proper right to be mad about this, are you kids dumb or what?

i dont know how internet company work in the USA, but if my interenet fails i can get another ISP in less than 48 hours and i live in shit poor country Costa Rica