CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Penguin looks like max shreck

And if ESL is smart they hold a stream to reveal the pools plus interview players after. @@Timo @@TheSimms

Also no knockout pool play please

that first clip is tragic

I know :mj:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You guys realize MM has sponsored a solid handful of pro teams in the past few months right? I've noticed their logo more than a couple times just watching the last couple events.

They're a part of the scene now, like it or not.

They do a better job promoting the game then HCS twitter does.

• Upvote (+1) 5

To bad it's so rage inducing solo. People quit, stupid/trash teamates, and people who have 26 days in arena and normally champion or high onyx being placed in Plat/Diamond...loss after loss after loss. Then getting the quit ban because I quit from 1v4 slayers multiple times or crap like that because nobody wants to extend it. I think I have seen ONE onyx player in like...20-30 matches in this playlist? But trust me, these people are not fucking plat.

I find it easier to solo que in this because there is so much more things I can do so I don't become so predictable. I have only had like 1 game where I know all the peoples TA rank in the lobby so maybe it's just different skill level on people, but still. The ranks will even out in the end. But it's annoying I know. I even know people who are high onyx/almost champs in TA getting placed gold in proving grounds.

Another thing in this playlist is that I don't find people using AR that much compared to TA. I think it's because people don't get a heads up by the radar so they don't have time to switch to it or something. And if I face a player with an AR it feels like they aren't that prepared when I just are in front of them instead of them already knowing where I will be. Making it easier to kill them.

Or maybe they just suck.

EU Halo that isn't Fabe  :sleeping:

Downvote me all you want.

There's really that big of a difference between Fabe and the other EU teams?

Well, not at HWC London where Infused choked away that Worlds spot in the winners finals (didn't even qualified at all after that), but otherwise yeah. I think FabE didn't have their greatest LAN at London and yet still qualified first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Absolutely. I'd argue that FabE are basically what OpTic were until recently - undefeatable at LAN.

The gap is slowly closing but they are a great team that's been dominating for about a year now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

5nir2hA.png

That is fucking HILARIOUS

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm glad that TMMT aligned with Cratos, we(this community) will always need a  villain. Lord Lethul pls  save us  :lxthul:

OT : Optic Top 1.

5nir2hA.png

I thought he was still in jail? They just let him out to cast halo for community service.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone watch the NV v LC scrim? I saw the score on HDH, but how did the connections look? I feel like it's be good for the EU scene if NA teams were willing to scrim them with any sort of regularity.

NV 13-0 LC

Nearly all of the games were blowouts

The interesting thing is that the strongholds games all seemed closer in score than you would think by looking at the slays. Now I wasn't able to watch the scrim, but the scores would imply that nV still has to work on their objective efficiency in strongholds, especially given what we've seen with the blown leads in Vegas.

But then of course, 5 out of 6 slayers were steaks, and 2 of 3 flag games were 3-0.

• Upvote (+1) 2