FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So I'm familiar with the backstory of all of the "blue" casters from the twitter image. Can someone fill me in on where the red guys came from? The top/blue row I knew as NA pro players before they were casting/analyzing/working for 343, but what's the history on the bottom/red row? I only known them as tournament hosts, where did they come from?

Axeltoss is ex SC2 pro turned MLG personality/caster for SC2+Infinite Crisis.

Clutch was a host for many MLG events, then worked for Wargaming / WoT as a host before moving to ESL.

The other dudes are EU dudes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo.gg looking better with a countdown timer and banner picture of Snakebite. I was bummed to see that the TEAMS page had not been updated since pro league, but after I tweeted at @@ske7ch it was changed within 5-10 minutes. Still no team details but hopefully those are being added as we speak.

• Upvote (+1) 9

No Onset but a great lineup none the less.

No RedEye to host  that desk ?   :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Great lineup but not having @@Onset sucks so bad. Guy brings a ton of energy and excitement to any lineup.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would love to see Seltzer hosting sometime. She's phenomenal and actually understands competitive fps gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 6

#FreeOnset

Those biceps will never be free.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love watching Heinz play.  I don't think he even knows how to panic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Goldenboy should be the only one allowed to do interviews, he has the perfect personality, a strong voice to get the questions across clearly, and his work with the mic is great. He always has the mic right where it should be. I do sound on a regular basis and nothing drives me crazy like people holding a mic to their chest as if its a prop or something.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I love watching Heinz play.  I don't think he even knows how to panic.

never has never will. him and vicx for most underrated players ever

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like I'm the only one who likes Axeltoss lol. Of all the casters and analysts, he seems like the only one willing to bring in the conversation and get everyone focused. His intonation can be a little annoying after a while but besides that I really think he's a good fit for Halo.

I also think Strongside is one of the best casters though so disregard my opinion at your leisure. :kappa:

Edit: I just realized Gaskin is going to be there. YUSS. Love that dude.

He is pretty annoying man, he thinks its funny to randomly just rip into his fellow casters on stream and its just awkward.

There was a whole minute where he was trying to get cheap laugh out of ripping off sims...

never has never will. him and vicx for most underrated players ever

VicX is one of the GOATs just for being able to team with and be successful with Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

He is pretty annoying man, he thinks its funny to randomly just rip into his fellow casters on stream and its just awkward.

There was a whole minute where he was trying to get cheap laugh out of ripping off sims...

toss isnt bad, just awkward i think. i wouldnt mind replacing toss with strongside. i feel he would do well in a more structured role like host and it would allow him to be a part of comp halo which he clearly wants to do. plus his rapport with the other casters would be make for pretty seamless chats with the analysts

• Upvote (+1) 2

tbh i'm not a fan of axeltoss, he makes t2 and elam look like goldenboy 

i wish the halo community had more talent, maybe it's time i start rocking a three piece suit 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I am truly looking forward to meeting a lot of you at Worlds. Unbelievably lucky and privileged to get the call... let's have it!!

Take me with you please  :mj: