CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

giphy.gif

Mad ? No, just disgusted. Those are the things that are crushing my excitement for the tourneys and the whole Halo scene. I can only imagine how quick they would deal with Cratos situation if it happened in Dota/Csgo/Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

wait.. did I skim the last few pages too quickly? Money Matches is back; does that mean Panda is no longer a thing? And, C9 is coming back to Halo..?

Pnda and the halo roster seperated recently (iirc 2 days ago). They are going to worlds without an org and are getting Money Matches to fund stuff. C9 hasn't picked up a roster for a week ... yet
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Does anybody else read TMMT as TMNT inadvertently every time??

I love me some ninja turtles and would prefer if they were sponsoring teams.

Dude they definitely didn't think the Abbreviation through, I google searched "TMNT org" as that is what I thought it was.

Won't lie kinda dispointed, wish they had just stayed with team panda,

Especially if the reason they left if due to hotel and food expenses, you're playing for a million dollars, last place walks away with like 12,000 grand. 

agh well, what can you do.

Mad ? No, just disgusted. Those are the things that are crushing my excitement for the tourneys and the whole Halo scene. I can only imagine how quick they would deal with Cratos situation if it happened in Dota/Csgo/Lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH

corrupt1.gif

Crushing your excitement, I mean come on. You have someone to root against because they did a shitty thing. Orgs/players do shitty things all the time in all esports:

Worlds is going to be epic. Root against them if you want and get super mad when they outperform expectations.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

So I made a couple badges for you splyce fans out there.  Shoutout to @@loveprint for the originals, though he hasn't logged in since last april.

dXw84n8.png7AuanA8.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yesterdays results. Really hope we get some NA vs EU scrims soon!

PSacnCS.png

Just when you think Luminosity could actually start becoming a top contender for top 4. Yikes

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just when you think Luminosity could actually start becoming a top contender for top 4. Yikes

nV better online /s
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Does anybody else read TMMT as TMNT inadvertently every time??

I love me some ninja turtles and would prefer if they were sponsoring teams.

lol, and be contractually obliged to wear appropriately coloured headbands

• Upvote (+1) 3

Meh.  Online 13 game series vs LAN 5 and 7 game series.

This is why i think it would be better for teams to play mock tourneys and mock pools with multiple teams.  Not every day, but maybe a couple times a week.  It would be hard scheduling but they are professionals, they should be able to manage

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol, and be contractually obliged to wear appropriately coloured headbands

Yes fucking please.

@@mediabrute please make a meme with the TMMT roster faces pasted on the TMNT turtles.  Splinter could be showtime

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm obviously a huge nV fan and really like the Liquid squad as well, but does anyone else get the feeling that Optic has re-widened the gap a little as of late?

I'm so pumped for Worlds, venue non-withstanding, but my guess is that Optic walks away with it without much trouble again. I think the current Optic team might be far too tall a mountain to climb. They all have great shots. They all use power weapons very well. They keep composed better than any other team. They "argue" in extremely constructive fashion and don't take disagreements personally. They grind more than most anyone else. They communicate perfectly- not too much clutter and kind of concise, but very descriptive. They have a lot of nerdy aspects to their play.

For Optic to lose, they'll have to play at decidedly less than 100% while an Envy or Liquid plays at 110%

• Upvote (+1) 5

nV better online /s

Was an extremely close 4-3 series on lan so i definitely take this with a grain of salt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm obviously a huge nV fan and really like the Liquid squad as well, but does anyone else get the feeling that Optic has re-widened the gap a little as of late?

I'm so pumped for Worlds, venue non-withstanding, but my guess is that Optic walks away with it without much trouble again. I think the current Optic team might be far too tall a mountain to climb. They all have great shots. They all use power weapons very well. They keep composed better than any other team. They "argue" in extremely constructive fashion and don't take disagreements personally. They grind more than most anyone else. They communicate perfectly- not too much clutter and kind of concise, but very descriptive. They have a lot of nerdy aspects to their play.

For Optic to lose, they'll have to play at decidedly less than 100% while an Envy or Liquid plays at 110%

I hope they dominate. 

I hope they dominate. 

It's definitely a sight to behold. I jumped into Frosty's stream mid-scrim against Str8, and I wasn't aware they were scrimming and was only loosely paying attention. They were basically just chilling, joking around, and conveniently shitting on Str8 so hard that I thought they were fucking around in Arena

HAHAHAHAHAH

corrupt1.gif

Crushing your excitement, I mean come on. You have someone to root against because they did a shitty thing. Orgs/players do shitty things all the time in all esports:

Worlds is going to be epic. Root against them if you want and get super mad when they outperform expectations.

Whatever makes you feel better man.

I have absolutely no reason to believe they cannot compete with pretty much any team at worlds, after how they performed at Vegas. Honestly, they would propably qualify even without stealing the seed.

Still this does not make any difference.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Whatever makes you feel better man.

I have absolutely no reason to believe they cannot compete with pretty much any team at worlds, after how they performed at Vegas. Honestly, they would propably qualify even without stealing the seed.

Still this does not make any difference.

Agreed.  Just because shady shit happens elsewhere, doesn't make it "ok".

And those 2 examples were poor examples because they were contract disputes and childishness between orgs, not between players and the governing body of the sport.

Funny how quick the forums perception has changed.

A month ago the gap between optic and chasing pack was being reduced now, there is a gulf apparently. 

Optic have widened the gap, after three weeks of boot camping in the optic house, (except for royal 2)

Quick question:

Can anyone explain why every team isn't doing this?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1