CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Event wise? No way in hell. However, I do enjoy H4 more than Reach. Bloom like that is worse for me than sprint.

Reach is an abortion, and a complete bore to watch. I have never finished watching a full game because it's that bad. All the stupidity of h4 but with bloom, somehow worse maps (including the blandest forge maps imaginable), and worse armor abilities. H4 was simply an evolved version of reach but people were still on the high from h3 so they went with it.

And they would have went with h4 too if mlg had the pro circuit for it, which only didn't happen because 343 gave virgin gaming the exclusive rights.

AGL had some good events. The tourney Requiem won was good

• Upvote (+1) 3

LMAO it couldn't have been Denial or at least have C9 back for 3 days or something? It had to be that "company" with the fully tattooed "CEO" again?

I wonder if they will release the delayed beta of their exclusive betting startup before Worlds :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jesus I don't even want to know what are the decisions behind this. I just know it is Cratos doing some weird business. No other pro would normally want to go representing Money Matches. Bringing this kind of org to Worlds...

Lol Cratos nor his teammates can initiate a move like this. The money matches sponsors Pnda and negotiated a buyout of their Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Reach is an abortion, and a complete bore to watch. I have never finished watching a full game because it's that bad. All the stupidity of h4 but with bloom, somehow worse maps (including the blandest forge maps imaginable), and worse armor abilities. H4 was simply an evolved version of reach but people were still on the high from h3 so they went with it.

And they would have went with h4 too if mlg had the pro circuit for it, which only didn't happen because 343 gave virgin gaming the exclusive rights.

AGL had some good events. The tourney Requiem won was good

NBNS Reach >H5>h4>Vanilla Reach

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I guess MoneyMatches is annoyed with every single org dropping them as a partner for being shady fucks, so they just went for it themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe looking to sell to a bigger org after Worlds? eh... not really who I wanted to sponsor them...... 

Because fuck Naded, right?  :uncledrew:

Shouldn't it be Naded instead of Lifetime? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow. Don't even include Naded?!

This announcement seems about right. Money Matches and Cratos seem like a match made in Halo heel heaven. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

One they aren't a org. Two we don't have a org. Three Money matches is just helping us out with event costs

I thought Esl/343 pay for everything huh ?

I don't even care anymore. You should have been banned from competing long time ago. This whole situation with your seed

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I thought Esl/343 pay for everything huh ?

I don't even care anymore. You should have been banned from competing long time ago. This whole situation with your seed

• Upvote (+1) 5

Jerseys extra hotels and other costs add up. I asked for a favor and thankfully they were willing to help they didn't even ask us to put tmmt in our name but it's the least we could do.

Nice story bro, lemme wipe that tear. More like they got your family and you didn't have a choice.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

A halo documentary would just show the rise and fall of a franchise and how halo fans are now learning how to cope in the post apocalyptic rubble that remains.

It would be depressing more than anything.

It would turn depressing but only due to the fact the passions still there within the scene, when the game and developers are not.

If done right it wouldn't be a bad thing honestly, it could actually be pretty impactful.

There was LITERALLY no where to go but up, from Halo 4. For the record.

In terms of what? The game itself or the scene?

It would turn depressing but only due to the fact the passions still there within the scene, when the game and developers are not.

If done right it wouldn't be a bad thing honestly, it could actually be pretty impactful.

In terms of what? The game itself or the scene?

Literally anything.

Literally anything.

I mean you say it was impossible to do worse than H4 but may I remind you MCC released after H4? lol

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Jerseys extra hotels and other costs add up. I asked for a favor and thankfully they were willing to help they didn't even ask us to put tmmt in our name but it's the least we could do.

Since when does "the best in the game" need extra money?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is it just me, or has H5 Twitch viewership for player streams jumped recently?

Noticed for the low to mid Halo streamers viewership has gone up.

• Upvote (+1) 1