CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they probably won't release them all at once. If they put skins out one at a time, people are more likely to buy more than one skin. If they realease them all at once, imo people are not likely to buy multiple, which is what 343 want

They need to release the skins whenever there are a ton of eyes on the stream (ie worlds) All of them. Let viewers pick a favorite team to support. Ride the wave while its high.

They could always rotate their availability (Though just making them all always available would be fine). But this drip feeding of skins makes no sense

343 should have released Str8, LG and Fabe skins by now but we all know they suck at making quick decisions.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hitch made the smash documentary ?

Noo he said it inspired him to do what he's doing now and he wants to make a Halo documentary similar to it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah, it will get.more promotion if they release them all and show it at worlds.

343 never shows the skins on their streams which is stupid

They need to release the skins whenever there are a ton of eyes on the stream (ie worlds) All of them. Let viewers pick a favorite team to support. Ride the wave while its high.

They could always rotate their availability (Though just making them all always available would be fine). But this drip feeding of skins makes no sense

they do need to release the skins. I want them to realise all the skins. Just providing a reason as to why they may not

Im almost 100% sure we get Str8 skins for worlds.

I'll take that bet and say we don't.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How do these people find the passion to scrim the New Radar settings the day after getting eliminated for the HWC 2017.

Right Now Flamesword's team is playing Clouds team new radar settings.

well flame is just getting back into the swing of things so it makes sense for him. idk about all these other guys tho. its kind of amazing.

so flamesword is actually trying to kickstart his career again? i figured he'd go away after worlds.

Im almost 100% sure we get Str8 skins for worlds.

As in released for Worlds or shown off at Worlds and released later?

so flamesword is actually trying to kickstart his career again? i figured he'd go away after worlds.

He has said a few times he is playing for fun in H5 to try and keep the rust off, and then take it more seriously in H6

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think he's logged in since he initially left 343 in 2015, though.

Same thing really.

As in released for Worlds or shown off at Worlds and released later?

Released the Thursday before Worlds.

Released the Thursday before Worlds.

Well nothing was added to the game in the latest update so unless they're gonna release a Halo 5 update for the sole purpose of adding skins, it's not happening.

I believe it's Ogre 1, Walshy and then maybe Snip3down.

Snipedown recently hit 20 at the Fall Finals. He and Pistola are the only ones with any sort of plausible shot at hitting Ogre levels (30+) unless Optic dominates for another 2-4 years.

Snipedown recently hit 20 at the Fall Finals. He and Pistola are the only ones with any sort of plausible shot at hitting Ogre levels (30+) unless Optic dominates for another 2-4 years.

Final boss is was so fucking dominant. It's crazy how Ogre 2 has 40+ LAN wins and then the next highest is Ogre 1 and Walshy with around 30 and then after that is Snip3down and pistola with half of 2gre's wins.

Edit: Saiyan might actually have more than Snip3down it depends on if you count some of his H1 wins.

Yes, but did you do 5 beats a day for three summers?

Do you deserve to do these numbers?

Lmao, my generalisation is a generalisation but you get the point. I put a lot of time into it.

How do these people find the passion to scrim the New Radar settings the day after getting eliminated for the HWC 2017.

Right Now Flamesword's team is playing Clouds team new radar settings.

I do wish there was a tourney soon after worlds. Maybe a ugc or something.

Clouds team is actually really solid. Took a game off both str8 and pnda at Vegas. I don't know who to replace on there or if they just need time together to get top8 worthy though

Because org salaries are like min wage and will take 5-15% (depending on negotiations) of worlds money.

I don't know the prize breakdown of worlds placing but do the math, its probably not worth it. 343/ESL or whoever will also be covering travel I think.

I am sure some orgs don't take the cut though. I mean worlds can offer a lot of exposure to an org so maybe its worth it for them especially when they don't have to pay for players travels.

Then there is the empty period till the next season starts, players could welcome some income till then. And I don't see org not paying them when they know they have a league seed in their pocket. Just my thoughts.

Final boss is was so fucking dominant. It's crazy how Ogre 2 has 40+ LAN wins and then the next highest is Ogre 1 and Walshy with around 30 and then after that is Snip3down and pistola with half of 2gre's wins.

Edit: Saiyan might actually have more than Snip3down it depends on if you count some of his H1 wins.

According to esports wiki, ogre 2 has 32 wins before he started losing in h3 (9 losses in his career before this time). Meaning Ogre 1 & 2 (and Walshy for 4 years) dominated h1 and h2. A 5 YEAR SPAN! Which is really incredible