CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That Cratos stare down gif would get a ton of more mileage if ALG picked them up. 

I mean anything sounds better then Panda, but honestly, I dont like this name changing game. Yeah I know, its business, players can get better funding I quess, but its messy and team kind of looses its identity.

Edit.: You guys think same thing would have happened to Cryptik if they qualified ?

The real question is if Cloud9 picks them up will they leave after Worlds or stick around until Pro League starts?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2

If its C9, at least this roster will probably still mostly stick together for Pro League and already have a pro league spot. It shouldn't be a one and done like the past few times. 

can someone shed light on why pnda would exit halo when their team qualified for worlds and has a pro league spot for next season (with dreamhack as an event too)? is this moneymatches bowing out or going under?

can someone shed light on why pnda would exit halo when their team qualified for worlds and has a pro league spot for next season (with dreamhack as an event too)? is this moneymatches bowing out or going under?

Maybe they had no contracts ?

damn if C9 picks up cratos's team idk how you become more of an antagonist at worlds lol

Get Boss Nasti to be your coach and have AGL Brad tweet out the org announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 5

does anyone have an oddshot of shotzzy's OS play on empire stronghold yesterday?

or any of his other sick plays for that matter, if you have them. gracias

Not sure if someone posted this before, but Cratos is following C9 lol

Imagine the heart attack Chad would have if ALG picked up the Pnda squad :simms:

Hopefully they do. An amateur team doesn't deserve team skins before str8 and LG
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Hopefully they do. An amateur team doesn't deserve team skins before str8 and LG

How can you say that when you haven't even answered what it really means to "deserve" something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How can you say that when you haven't even answered what it really means to "deserve" something?

It's simple lol I can say whatever I want in this thread as long as it pertains to hwc. And what did allegiance place in the lcq top6? That means they are a top 13 team which in fact is not deserving of skins when there is 3 top 6 teams without skins.

I don't want to root for cratos, but I will do it if he is on c9

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1