CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh lawdy

https://twitter.com/Spartan/status/841162443967545346

And just for the record i have been battling depression and anxiety since 2003, it is not an excuse for him to act like he does.

that does not mean you get to be the authority when it comes to being upset.

Justified or not, not up to you to decide how others should feel when it comes to things like this. I really don't get why people feel the need to pile on someone for being upset.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Shooter just went off on that game 5. 18 kills 3 deaths. Splyce up 3-2

Oh look another truth TS decided by rifle abuse

Really? Looked like no sword or camo control to me. RyaNoob had a carbine a lot of the game.

I am actually tilted right now. GGs. :/

An upvote for my brother in tilt

I am tilted too

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean its really sad that it would be determined at 3am. I was rooting for Splyce but it shouldn't have been this way. There really isn't an excuse to put players through online LCQs in the early hours of the morning. Honestly it should simply be about which team is better instead of which team is better at playing until insanely early hours unless they happen to live on the other side of the country in which case they're probably feeling fine. Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm still in shock they didn't pick up Arctic.

articc was not even allowed by his parents to play in the lcq. probably a factor.

articc was not even allowed by his parents to play in the lcq. probably a factor.

Are you srs?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cryptic was playing a little sloppier towards the end of the night. I feel like the timezone shenanigans could have made a bit of a difference. Oh well.

It's a shame that squad likely won't stick together considering they played incredibly well and really played as a unit despite not much practice together. They played like a team that had months of practice together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we unban franktheshow so he could properly lambast 343 and millenial for this shit show? How many times can they allow a tourney to go to Monday?

Really? Looked like no sword or camo control to me. RyaNoob had a carbine a lot of the game.

12 rifle kills to 5, plus all the cross mapping to get guys weak. Carbine is OP, and the br is easy. The pistol range can't do anything across map.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

In all honesty, splyce deserved it the most. They had the highest placing of the lcq teams at Ugc 5/6, only "AM" team to win an online qualifier. Got 7/8 at vegas, where btw they should of played ALG for the last world spot on "LAND". And won this LCQ. Good games by all teams though super hype games.

• Upvote (+1) 5

See: OpTic/nV Grand Finals at Pro League Season 2 Finals

Just because something is done twice doesn't mean it is right/good. Winner of winners final should be red team, end of story

Could also be the reason they started out slow earlier today.

10AM-12AM would be preferred over 1PM-3AM in anyone's eyes. 10 AM is NOT early lol

• Downvote (-1) 1

10AM-12AM would be preferred over 1PM-3AM in anyone's eyes. 10 AM is NOT early lol

That's 7am for westies

• Upvote (+1) 7

I thought it started at 1 eastern/10 pacific?

It did

I just do the get the point waiting for night time to cast from the halo stream. The whole tourney could have been finished by 8pm the absolute latest.