CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

+ rep for anyone who links the inevitable tweets.

• Upvote (+1) 5

let the spartan hate flow through you

I will.

Next time don't set your roster "in ten minutes" because you're too emotional to deal with the drama of rostermania.

And if you do do that, don't brag about it in a vlog like it's something to be proud of.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tripppey is about to send commonly a twitlonger

I got so triggered no one around nest, he doesn't go for it and keeps getting one kill at a time while Splyce keeps racking up points. First post btw :p

• Upvote (+1) 4

I will.

Next time don't set your roster "in ten minutes" because you're too emotional to deal with the drama of rostermania.

And if you do do that, don't brag about it in a vlog like it's something to be proud of.

please don't yell at me anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got so triggered no one around nest, he doesn't go for it and keeps getting one kill at a time while Splyce keeps racking up points. First post btw :p

Yup. They're constantly getting two dead but no one going for nest. Just dumb statting
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I will.

If I could + rep this more than once, I would. I felt the same way when he released that vlog.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit some of you seem to have some real deep anger in your hearts. Chill out lmao.

Ikr. Lol try reading twitch chat when a team loses and suddenly everyone was trash etc etc

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hope you boys are having fun :)

Just your ol' fashioned hard, thick, and fast fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Weird how so quickly he decided he would coach during worlds? Maybe he knew they didn't stand a chance? Glad tripppey didn't make it after leaving LG for a "better team" lmao

the artist caught your likeness so well

enfantprovocateur.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

If splyce beats eg I bet they end up beating cryptik in both series. eg on the hand has 0 chance. Rip Roybox and goat

• Upvote (+1) 2

Inb4 Cloud9 picks up cryptic for worlds.

Shhhhh nobody tell him that Cryptik is an org.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just glad power users don't have to play through the forums lcq. Can't imagine the stress of this.

• Upvote (+1) 1