CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why would Millennial prevent them from properly representing their org? :/

I've given up wondering why Millennial does this type of stuff. They just make up and change rules on the fly.

that was the name they registered under before they got picked up by alg. for whatever reason, millenial wouldnt let them change their name

That's not true, my team was called Switch Up and after we got picked up by 3sUp we just submitted a ticket and they changed our name.

That's not true, my team was called Switch Up and after we got picked up by 3sUp we just submitted a ticket and they changed our name.

cool. thanks for the heads up

• Upvote (+1) 1

6YjidWv.gif

WEW LAD

Laughed out loud at 2:30am while doing an essay on 17th century urban population... I didn't think humour was possible at this point. Thank god for T2swetti :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Laughed out loud at 2:30am while doing an essay on 17th century urban population... I didn't think humour was possible at this point. Thank god for T2swetti :kappa:

accidental negative m8
  • Upvote (+1) 1

SHOOTER

Wish both Splyce & TC could go to Worlds :(

Edit: Also, Suspector is only player from last year ALG not to make it this year. Ironic since everybody thought he was their best player. He was ALG's best player today though... hope he can get on a squad that doesn't tilt as much for Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When Liquid dropped Spartan and Hamy I was a little shocked.  Guess Raynguin knew what they were doing

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hahaha yes emo Sparty and "pro" team allegiance not going to worlds!! Now makes me wonder why they even have skins in the first place?

• Downvote (-1) 16