CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I do find it interesting... In the last game 2gre was the only person on the team who went positive in Truth Slayer, when it mattered the most. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

While I feel bad for ALG Splyce and EG, it's refreshing to see a "true" AM team compete with the "true" pro teams.  Not much changed between summer season and fall season so we went quite some time without a real shakeup with teams

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Even if EG manage to win the LCQ they're still placing top 8 at worlds ... Cryptik could make some sort of crazy run though

inb4 spartan complains on twitter all night when he doesnt qualify.

Inb4 he puts the blame on his teammates, gets dropped and then apologizes after getting drunk.

• Upvote (+1) 8

How the fuck did Ryannoob gets so good, like all of the sudden he is beating everyone.

Right teammates/chemistry? He's been with Prototype & Dastroyed for a couple of months on AM side, and has previously played with PreDev. Or more Octagon? IDK haha.

So your being paid by Team Allegiance and you decide to name yourselves Spartan and Friends for the LCQ?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How the fuck did Ryannoob gets so good, like all of the sudden he is beating everyone.

He grinded -- not just in terms of playing the game, but in reviewing and analyzing the game to (im)prove himself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So your being paid by Team Allegiance and you decide to name yourselves Spartan and Friends for the LCQ?

that was the name they registered under before they got picked up by alg. for whatever reason, millenial wouldnt let them change their name

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that was the name they registered under before they got picked up by alg. for, millenial wouldnt let them change their name

Why would Millennial prevent them from properly representing their org? :/

does ALG have a pro league spot?  Neither EG or ALG should be allowed anywhere near Pro League

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why would Millennial prevent them from properly representing their org? :/

i thought i had heard that their name was locked. but i guess splyce not being inconceivable proves me wrong

maybe spartan is going to be the new randa and name everything after himself

i thought i had heard that their name was locked. but i guess splyce not being inconceivable proves me wrong

maybe spartan is going to be the new randa and name everything after himself

whos randa? are you talking about daddy HCS?

• Upvote (+1) 5

can't wait to spend the next two hours watching Splice beat ALG and EG in long yet anti-climatic series