CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's the easiest way to get in an opponents head. I used to be super anti-teabag until I played a game where the enemy team teabagged the entire game, including their own team mates bodies and it made me laugh so hard it changed my whole view of the it.

I also used to be a "purist" in that I would never use the AR unless I had no other choice. Oh how times change. Quinn please.

I meant Ogre 2 shooting someone like twice with the PP with camo and then trying to melee them and dying wasn't the smartest play.

Honestly I'd teabag someone who choked that hard if it happened to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's the easiest way to get in an opponents head. I used to be super anti-teabag until I played a game where the enemy team teabagged the entire game, including their own team mates bodies and it made me laugh so hard it changed my whole view of the it.

I also used to be a "purist" in that I would never use the AR unless I had no other choice. Oh how times change. Quinn please.

If only we could still bag as a ridiculous looking dinosaur.

If only we could still bag as a ridiculous looking dinosaur.

Or play SWAT with the assault helmet elite.

Said the same about OG fall finals.

Hard to compare any of the teams in LCQ to the undisputed best team in the world, but fair enough.

Eg has outslayedd in every obj but are now losing.

The small talk on cryptik is amazing. Never cluttered, always clear, who has whose help, and when to collapse.

12-13-6 for Devon. Maybe now people can end that he got carried by contra shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is dbl elim right? People are acting like if EG lose this they're out.

i honestly dont see eg coming back from this unfortunately. they'd have to win 3 series worth of games which will be tough for them

Cryptic beat all the 3 pro teams, if they somehow end up not qualifying I'm going to be mad as fuck, they 100% deserve to go to Worlds.

The 2+ hour wait might make it hard, but I don't see them losing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eg has outslayedd in every obj but are now losing.

The small talk on cryptik is amazing. Never cluttered, always clear, who has whose help, and when to collapse.

12-13-6 for Devon. Maybe now people can end that he got carried by contra shit.

Comms went pretty quiet in game 7 against allegiance.

Which apparently allowed them to shit for the remainder of the match so I agree.

Oh well retirement incoming

im imagining that the new radar will make it into summer season which could change the way the game is played. i would imagine eg will try that and see how it changes the play before retiring

• Upvote (+1) 6

also why is the date for worlds TBD? i thought worlds had been announced as the 24-26. 5 teams have to fly international. this shit should be set in stone

im imagining that the new radar will make it into summer season which could change the way the game is played. i would imagine eg will try that and see how it changes the play before retiring

The new radar better bloody make it into the summer season. It's so much better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cryptic is going to make Worlds straight out of AM scene

Besides destroyed, the team is 3 old pros. Not that much of an am team.
  • Upvote (+1) 2