CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Among the final 37 kills total, the only people to get a kill on ALG were commonly and tripppey

C6vwjyoWoAAPFIL.jpg

3 pistol kills in 37
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what he was saying wasn't true??

Only saw someone's post on here summarizing it but most of it looked true but none if it was super secretive. It was made out like some sort of scandal being brought to light for the first time when it reality it looks more like an employee from an inferior company bashing his much better competitor.  A competitor mind you that without he wouldn't have the career he currently does so instead of "truth bombs" how about we focus on what has been an insane LCQ so far. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't realize Devon joined ryanoob, it would be so hype if they made worlds...what org picks them up if they do

An ESL employee is trashing on MLG?

8c953675d9907aa592abe986428a581d.jpg

A 7 year veteran of the MLG Circuit can't speak his mind on the overly-romanticized "glory days" that he was heavily involved in because he works for ESL now?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I didn't realize Devon joined ryanoob, it would be so hype if they made worlds...what org picks them up if they do

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only saw someone's post on here summarizing it but most of it looked true but none if it was super secretive. It was made out like some sort of scandal being brought to light for the first time when it reality it looks more like an employee from an inferior company bashing his much better competitor. A competitor mind you that without he wouldn't have the career he currently does so instead of "truth bombs" how about we focus on what has been an insane LCQ so far.

How about you stop whinging about people discussing what a legendary Halo pro has to say about the glory days?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also, if neither ALG or Splyce win today, @@Cratos is the only player from Relegation E6 to make worlds. :bman:

I think at this point it's safe to say Pnda is objectively better than Splyce. What a fantastic timeline we live in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anybody have an updated challonge bracket?  

Millennial your bracket was hard to keep up with when you where PGL, it's still hard to keep up with now.  Stop trying to reinvent the bracket.

took me awhile to figure it out, 

wb final is EG vs RyaNoob's team

one loser qf is 3SUP vs SLYCE

the other loser qf is ALG vs Cloud's team.

right?

took me awhile to figure it out,

wb final is EG vs RyaNoob's team

one loser qf is 3SUP vs SLYCE

the other loser qf is ALG vs Cloud's team.

right?

Correct

Where is the stream? I thought it was supposed to start at 6pm eastern?

A carbine IS listed as a power weapon in Warzone.

I agree that carbine puts in a ton of work on Truth, but aren't Needlers and Suppressors also listed as power weapons in Warzone?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How about you stop whinging about people discussing what a legendary Halo pro has to say about the glory days?

Ahh fuck did I whinge? My bad everything every "legendary" Halo pro says is true you right.

Anyone else starting to feel super toxic? After all a "legendary" Halo pro said we are so it must be true. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I get so triggered with the HCS twitter. They have not tweeted out one single stream or score or anything today.

Anyone know who even runs the account?
  • Upvote (+1) 2