CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Elamite dropping truth bombs on Ace's stream rn

What's he saying?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Every player on every team has been grinding for months and months now except for one man. It would be so funny to me if Flamesword and co somehow made it to Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It was him talking for like 10 minutes about the "MLG glory days"

Do you have the twitch vod timestamp?

For whatever reason, BabyJ's team decided to prioritize P control instead of car control. Splyce just kept mapping them with carbines.

No games going on right now, right? 

For whatever reason, BabyJ's team decided to prioritize P control instead of car control. Splyce just kept mapping them with carbines.

Wasn't the pink. It was them rushing for no reason. Caught bottom middle and carb1 over and over for no reason. Pushing into bases by themselves, and just a lackof awareness.

Can't believe splyce has fallen so hard. Shotzzy had to carry there. 17-8

And something needs to be done about the carbine on truth. @@Neighbor increase the respawn timer significantly or just make it a tier 2 weapon. A carbine IS listed as a power weapon in Warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No games going on right now, right?

Just SyA vs Wise for top 6, SyA losing I believe.

Can't believe the team that everyone says 100% deserves a pro seed and is absolutely top 4 NA almost got eliminated from worlds to randoms lmaooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Elamite dropping truth bombs on Ace's stream rn

He wanted to say so much about radar, but couldn't? I guess Quinn was sitting there ready to DM him, or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Among the final 37 kills total, the only people to get a kill on ALG were commonly and tripppey

C6vwjyoWoAAPFIL.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just SyA vs Wise for top 6, SyA losing I believe.

Can't believe the team that everyone says 100% deserves a pro seed and is absolutely top 4 NA almost got eliminated from worlds to randoms lmaooo

Trying to figure out why they're doing so poorly... too many passive / stay-alive play styles maybe? 

And something needs to be done about the carbine on truth. @@Neighbor increase the respawn timer significantly or just make it a tier 2 weapon. A carbine IS listed as a power weapon in Warzone.

everything excluding loadouts are listed as power weapons