CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Crazy how much bigger is the talent pool this year...and they made the world's actually smaller. Hope guys at 343/Esl see what they have done.

By reducing the number of teams it actually made the competition much more intense and tougher, bad for the teams but kinda good for the spectators IMO

I'm glad that this is a thing. Great publicity for TB and I'm always interested in what PJ has to say. My only question, why is this going on during the LCQ?

SB said he was available on Sunday, we didnt even realize! We moved it until tomorrow at 6PM EST, you can still post questions until then :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

SB said he was available on Sunday, we didnt even realize! We moved it until tomorrow at 6PM EST, you can still post questions until then :)

And this is what I love about Team Beyond. When yall realize something is less than ideal, you fix it rather than digging your heels in.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Splyce is more washed than the Michigan State basketball team I watched this weekend 

Would you say more washed than OG2 ??

• Downvote (-1) 1

Would you say more washed than OG2 ??

looking like it right now.  I'll admit that I was wrong about EG and I think they will take this LCQ so the twins can retire after Worlds. 

Super interesting talk in Ace stream, Elamite talking about the MLG days. 

Maybe some forum posters should listen to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

looking like it right now. I'll admit that I was wrong about EG and I think they will take this LCQ so the twins can retire after Worlds.

They had the easier road so far. Let's wait and see
  • Upvote (+1) 1