CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cloud and Co. keep the dream alive winning Coli Slayer 50-49. Were up 49-44 and almost lost it.

EG leads 3-2.

Yeah they almost choked that win.

I have the feeling that Ryanoob will be poached coming next pro league. The guy does not deserve to be an amateur, but then again, he might enjoy being on a team that he is the complete leader or has the freedom to shotcall plays.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was wondering. Does the increased move speed you get from the sword show up on radar if you walk in proving ground?

edit: proving grounds

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG must have nightmares where they are in 49-49 situations, or incredible dreams where they actually win 50-49 and then wake up to the reality that they lose 50-49 everytime

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG slayed their way to a Eden SH win. 56 kills to 30.

Close series 4-2.

I was wondering. Does the increased move speed you get from the sword show up on radar if you walk in proving ground?

I doubt it. The proving grounds radar is not based on speed at all only Spartan abilities. Hence why thrust slide bunny hopping now is radar invisible again

I doubt it. The proving grounds radar is not based on speed at all only Spartan abilities. Hence why thrust slide bunny hopping now is radar invisible again

Ok. Thanks.

Can someone else report on the EG - 3sUP series?

Don't have anyone I can spectate in that matchup.

I have the feeling that Ryanoob will be poached coming next pro league. The guy does not deserve to be an amateur, but then again, he might enjoy being on a team that he is the complete leader or has the freedom to shotcall plays.

The whole Cryptik roster is on another level today! 

Can someone else report on the EG - 3sUP series?

Don't have anyone I can spectate in that matchup.

EG won 4-2

• Upvote (+1) 1

First Splyce, now up 3-0 vs ALG... that's impressive

So fun watching Ryanoob and Cryptik as a whole, hope they make it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What round will they start with?

No idea at this point. Originally was 6PM EST. Thought they would show Winners, Losers and Grand finals. Don't know how they would do that now with Winner finals about to be set. Doesn't make any sense why its so late.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG won 4-2

Yeah, against Cloud's team. I don't have anyone i can spectate on the next one.

Nope.