CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought Splyce was gonna be the new godsquad, they are just average.

They were good for a week, then they fell off pretty hard. Shotzzy hasn't delivered
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Winners Bracket Update (Best of 7)

EG 2-1 Wise

3sUP 4-0 Carnage

Cryptik 4-2 Splyce

ALG 4-0 Gosu

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chillax bro. He is good not that good.

Okay maybe not top 15 but for sure top 20. I feel like he doesn't get enough credit because he's a veteran. He has the movement of the Frostys Bubus and Shottzys but they all get credit for it because they are "young guns" while people consider Ryan an OBJ player with a bad shot. His movement, awareness, and shot calling sets him apart while his shot is still solid.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They were good for a week, then they fell off pretty hard. Shotzzy hasn't delivered

Shotzzy has been playing well. It's just that his team mates have been average recently or below average. Bubu has been playing like shit recently.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I thought shotzy was better than renegade  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol he's their best player. Bubu fell off HARD

Eg is up 2-1 vs team wise

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol no surprise that the team full of 15-16 year olds gets dropped to losers bracket early. They probably can't handle the pressure

• Downvote (-1) 4

Okay maybe not top 15 but for sure top 20. I feel like he doesn't get enough credit because he's a veteran. He has the movement of the Frostys Bubus and Shottzys but they all get credit for it because they are "young guns" while people consider Ryan an OBJ player with a bad shot. His movement, awareness, and shot calling sets him apart while his shot is still solid.

The only issue Ryan had was his shot, but it seems that he has greatly improved his shot. In this game it pays off to be nerdy, as long as his shot keeps improving he will dominate.
  • Upvote (+1) 3