CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

3sup gets a easy road to semis. Meanwhile cryptiks road involves both Splyce and ALG

Doesn't really matter at all considering it's double elim and only the winner matters in this tournament. But that's how seeding generally works. Had Cryptik performed better in the previous seeding cups they could be on the other side of the bracket. Either way if either team wants to make it to World's they'll likey have to beat Splyce or ALG anyway to do it.

I think it's interesting that all the talk is about what happens to roybox if EG doesn't qualify. But more interesting to me is what happens to splyce/ALG if they don't. Wonder if those rosters stay together, got a lot of talent not in worlds

I can see Splyce sticking together (who knows about the org though) to try to get into Pro League at least. There's at least one, possibly more depending on the roster shakeups after Worlds, spots open for the summer. And Shotzzy/Falcated/Bubu have been playing together for a while. The only one I could see them dropping is Shooter, but they'd be crazy to at this point unless there are some crazy roster moves.

This proving grounds is the first I've ever played with limited/no radar. I've played 9 games and every on has been a massive blowout. Multiple 100-0 SH, 2 3-0 ctf, 2 steaks. It's fun. Also, now I know how terrible I am at Halo

their are lots of to4 playing on Proving Grounds.

Doesn't really matter at all considering it's double elim and only the winner matters in this tournament. But that's how seeding generally works. Had Cryptik performed better in the previous seeding cups they could be on the other side of the bracket. Either way if either team wants to make it to World's they'll likey have to beat Splyce or ALG anyway to do it.

Yeah, but they should have just move every team up one seed and gave EG a bye instead of the 13th seeded team. Then splyce and ALG would have been on different sides of the bracket. (I think) Would have made more sense.

It's pretty rough watching Flame play. I know he doesn't play much, but his sense of map positioning is pretty bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty rough watching Flame play. I know he doesn't play much, but his sense of map positioning is pretty bad.

It's interesting watching it from Ryanoob's/Cryptik's side of the match, they're not stressed at all playing them. They were laughing and joking almost all of the Rig TS game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3sup are playing like buns right now

yeah i mean i dont know if they ever played with claim before but Daffs team is playing super well right now.

Geez, it looks like EG got the easy bracket for sure. Good for them

Geez, it looks like EG got the easy bracket for sure. Good for them

The halo gods had to bless them somehow

• Upvote (+1) 2